標題: Wholesale Jerseys China 9790
無頭像
yueyrt1Ny9

帖子 26637
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2424
發表於 2017-12-31 23:23 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
EAST RUTHERFORD,Wholesale Football Jerseys, N.J. (AP) — There seems to be growing concern about the status of oft-injured New York Giants wide receiver Victor Cruz.
McAdoo said he spoke with Cruz on Sunday afternoon about his situation. He insisted the discussion was not necessary, adding that he remains 100 percent behind the player.
NOTES: TE Larry Donnell left practice after becoming dehydrated following wind sprints late in the workout. ... DT Damon 'Snacks' Harrison and G Justin Pugh had a brief scuffle at Monday's practice. It was quickly broken up by the players. "I like the intensity," McAdoo said. "I don't like to see guys taking swings at each other. I'm not sure if they did or not,Cheap Jerseys, but that reflects a lack of discipline." ... CB Michael Hunter interception a pass by Ryan Nassib in the two-minute drill. ... First-round draft pick Eli Apple (knee) did not practice, while second-round choice Sterling Shepard (groin) did not take part in team drills.
"Just the status quo," coach Ben McAdoo said when asked about Cruz's injury.
"We're building him up to get to a position where we can make an evaluation," McAdoo said. "He had the hiccup. Hoping to get him some work on Wednesday."
The 29-year-old,Jerseys NBA Cheap China, who missed all of last season with a calf injury and has played in just six games over the past two, missed practice Monday because of a groin injury.
The Giants have off Tuesday and McAdoo said it was too early to say whether Cruz would be ready for Saturday's game in Buffalo against the Bills.
"We talked about some different things that may be able to help moving forward,Cheap NBA Jerseys China, and I'll let him share that,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale," the first-year head coach said. "I'm not going to share that. I'll keep our conversation private."
Cruz came to training camp and was a full go from the start. The team cut back on some of his work in the second week of camp.

Cruz was not available for comment Monday.
Cruz was injured last week and did not play in the preseason opener on Friday. He took part in individual drills on Sunday and watched practice Monday.