標題: Soccer Jerseys China of Foulis
無頭像
VxvesP0v

帖子 11567
註冊 2017-10-11
用戶註冊天數 2382
發表於 2017-12-22 16:28 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Two employees who were working on the Hope/Dochfour Canal, East Coast Demerara were tragicallyNandram Rooplall also called “Ray Charles” or “Ray”killed yesterday afternoon after the pick-up truck they were travelling in slammed into a truck on the Mahaicony Public Road.Dead are 23-year-old Nandram Rooplall also called “Ray Charles” or “Ray” of Hope West,Wholesale Jerseys Store, Enmore, East Coast Demerara (ECD) and Himnauth Tajeram called Manu of Mahaica Creek.Another man, identified as Pooran Tajeram, is in a critical condition at the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC). He reportedly suffered severe head injuries.Reports are that the pickup had left Mahaicony after helping to transport heavy equipment to facilitate repairs to a flood-damaged road in the area, when the accident occurred.Earlier in the day, a team from the Ministry of Agriculture had visited the site and saw that water was overtopping,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, hence the decision to have urgent repairs.Kaieteur News understands that a private contractor, Mohamed Shalim Ally aka “Salim”, of Foulis, Enmore, ECD, was conducting works at the Hope/ Dochfour Canal and these men were employed by him and they were asked to conduct the road works in Mahaicony.After completing the necessary repairs in Mahaicony, the men were said to be exiting the Village, when they swerved to avoid hitting a stray cow on the road.According to reports, the pickup slammed into the truck and ended up in the nearby trench.When Kaieteur News arrived in Enmore last evening, relatives,Cheap Jerseys Outlet, and a large number of friends and neighbours were gathered in front of Rooplall’s residence.They were anxiously awaiting word from his mother, Sunita, to determine if he was dead or alive.She was said to be at the hospital to verify the condition of her son.Meanwhile, Rooplall’s uncle, who identified himself as “Rohan” told this newspaper that his nephew was the sole breadwinner of his household.The badly damaged pickup which was involved in an accident at Mahaicony that claimed the lives of two men working on the Hope Dochfour Canal“He is the one who takes care of his brother, Asif,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, his sister, Anastacia, and his mother. He is the breadwinner of the house. I was selling bread on the road when someone told me to come home, that something was wrong. When I came I heard screaming and then was told about the accident. I told them (his mother and siblings) not to worry that they didn’t find the body so they need to ensure that he is one that died,Cheap Authentic NFL Jerseys,” said Rohan.According to the uncle,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, Rooplall was the driver of the vehicle at the time of the accident and was employed with Mohamed Shalim Ally for almost three years.He was described as a well-liked and popular young man in his village.Himnauth Tajeram, the other deceased, was the excavator operator (operator machinist) and is survived by his wife and child.(Kristen Macklingam)