標題: Nike Air Max 97 Silver Bullet Australia 30 hrs
無頭像
VxvesP0v

帖子 11567
註冊 2017-10-11
用戶註冊天數 2361
發表於 2017-12-22 15:04 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
By Romila BoodramA woman who says she was raped 25 years ago is now speaking out,Wholesale China Jerseys, and is contemplating seeking justice against her alleged perpetrator, whom she claims now holds a prominent place in society.She says that fear for her safety is one of the reasons why she waited until now to speak out. But the woman says she also wants to protect other potential victims from the same individual, whom she claims hold a position which allows him to be in contact with rape victims.How it all started‘Opal’ (not her real name) says it was sometime in January, 1990 when she was invited by a close female friend, to have a drink and hang out at a hotel poolside.Earlier that day, her parents had departed the Cheddi Jagan International Airport for a scheduled heart surgery that had to be performed on her father in neighbouring Venezuela.At around 16:30 hrs, Opal said she decided to leave, since it was getting late.Her friend also decided to leave.Just as the duo were about to walk out through the door, they were stopped by a male relative of Opal’s friend. The woman said that she knew the individual and had even attended his wedding.“He asked us where we were going so early and I said that we were going home and he told us to stay back a little but I tell him that my parents were not in the country so I have to go home. He offered to drop us to the car park but I refused and I said we will take a bus,” the woman said.She recalled that it suddenly began to rain, so she eventually accepted the man’s offer to drop her to a car park.“When I accepted the offer, my friend suddenly decided that she would no longer be going home, so I ask her what happened and she said she will be staying back a little and she tell me to let him give me a drop.”She said that although she was a little skeptical,Cheap NFL Jerseys, she took the chance, since she knew the individual and it had begun to rain heavily.“When he reach to the car park, he didn’t stop and when I asked him, he tell me that he gun drop me by the Harbour Bridge. Now when he reached by the bridge he didn’t want to stop and then he tell me that he is going to buy gas.”She said he even refused to allow her out of his car when he reached the gas station. In fact, he told her that he was taking her for a drive,Cheap Jerseys From China, but when she refused, he ignored her and “put on his power lock.”The individual was allegedly a race car driver back then and according to Opal, every time she tried to open the door, he would drive faster to scare her.“He told me that he taking me to Linden and he took me to this place behind the racing circuit where it was bushy. I tried to open the car but I couldn’t. He said if I don’t allow him, he will kill me,” the woman, who is now 51, related.She recalled trying to fight off her attacker, who dragged her to the back seat and raped her repeatedly.According to woman, she fainted during the ordeal. “He choked me and beat me and he raped me. He said if I tell anyone, he would kill me.”After her one-hour ordeal, she said that her attacker took her to the East Bank Demerara where she was left to take a bus? home.Scared and traumatized, Opal said that she did not make a police report because she was worried that her ailing father might find out.Also, she was scared that her attacker would have sent people to harm her.“The day after I was raped,Cheap Wholesale Jerseys, my friend (the one she was with) showed up by me and asked if everything was alright. It was very strange and sometimes I think, she played a part in my attack,” Opal stated.She said that she cried for days and stayed indoors.At one time, Opal recalled that she wanted to end her life. “I wanted to take my clothes off and jump over the Harbour Bridge but I had a friend who helped me out a lot. He counseled me throughout that time.”Although it has been over 25 years since she was molested, what happened on that day is still fresh in her memory and she would still sit and cry,Cheap Baseball Jerseys, the woman said.“Once you were raped,Soccer Jerseys China, you can never get over it. In fact, it haunts you forever. Reading stories about rape drives me crazy because I know what that victim will have to go through.”She noted that when her attacker sees her at public events, he would look at her, bow his head and then walk away.But Opal is now speaking out because she believes that other victims will also expose her attacker.She said she also believes that her story will help others to make the right decision and not allow the alleged perpetrator to walk freely, as did 25 years ago.