標題: Wholesale NFL Jerseys China 6558
無頭像
yueyrt1Ny9

帖子 26637
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2409
發表於 2017-12-22 12:11 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
"I said, 'This one's for daddy,Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China,'" Santos said later. "I told James after, 'You're going to go on with your life honoring him with everything that you do."
Winchester's father, Michael was shot to death Tuesday by a disgruntled former Southwest Airlines employee outside an Oklahoma City airport. Police believe the shooting may have been in retaliation for the assailant losing his job with the airline, where Winchester worked for 29 years.
"I can't commend that guy enough,Cheap Jerseys," Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce said. "The stuff that he's been dealt this week is, man, it's hard. It makes football seem pointless."
The Chiefs honored Winchester with a moment of silence before their 19-17 loss to Tampa Bay.
Santos said he could empathize with what Winchester. His father, Cairo Santos Sr., was a Brazilian stunt pilot who was killed while performing during his son's senior season at Tulane.
"It's a family. We're not just teammates," he said, "the coaches and the organization included."
Chiefs general manager John Dorsey spent Saturday with Winchester in Oklahoma, representing the team at the funeral,NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale, and owner Clark Hunt was behind the dedication prior to kickoff Sunday.
McCoy said the conversation was private, but he said they spent some time in prayer.
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) — One day after the Chiefs' James Winchester attended his father's funeral, he walked onto the field inside of Arrowhead Stadium on Sunday to snap for a 22-yard field-goal attempt.
Winchester was not available after the game, but even those on the opposite sideline had him in their thoughts. Tampa Bay defensive tackle Gerald McCoy was teammates with Winchester at Oklahoma,Wholesale Jerseys China, and the two of them shared a moment off to the side of the field.
Santos kicked two days after the funeral.
When it went through, Winchester and kicker Cairo Santos stood together for an extra moment.
"I can't speak personally about it," Chiefs offensive lineman Mitchell Schwartz said, "but there's a sense of normalcy and getting back here kind of breaks up being away from there,NFL Jerseys Cheap China, and kind of intensifies the feeling. I'm sure it was good for him to get back and see everyone and get back to as normal of a situation as can possibly be, given the circumstances."

"Your father passed away a week ago, you wouldn't be doing too good. But he's holding up as good as possible," McCoy said. "I've lost a parent before. I know how hard it was to come out here and perform. I'm proud of him."