標題: NBA Jerseys China 8297
無頭像
yueyrt1Ny9

帖子 26637
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2388
發表於 2017-12-19 20:42 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
"That's kind of what got us energized to go get him," Titans offensive coordinator Terry Robiskie said. "We felt the runs he had and the carries he had, kind of fit us pretty good."
Notes: Walker (right hamstring) and LG Quinton Spain (ankle) were limited in practice Thursday along with WR Tajae Sharpe (hamstring). WR Kendall Wright (left hamstring) practiced fully for a second straight day.
"I could see the look on his face was like,Authentic Jerseys For Sale, 'Don't ever do that again ...,'" Mularkey said.
The Titans reworked Murray's contract as part of the trade bringing him to Tennessee. Murray also did his homework on a franchise that had won only five games the past two seasons combined.
The Titans have been happy with Murray,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale, who is coming off his best game yet. He ran for 114 yards on 16 carries in last week's 17-10 loss to Oakland, and Murray also caught five passes for 41 yards. Murray had only one 100-yard rushing performance in 15 games in Philadelphia.
His lone season in Philadelphia after signing a five-year, $42 million contract ended in March with the Eagles trading him to Tennessee for the price of swapping fourth-round draft picks .
The running back credits his comfort level with what the Titans are asking him to do for his success so far.
Tennessee officials thought Murray would be a perfect fit for coach Mike Mularkey because his offense features so many runs similar to what helped the running back perform so well in Dallas.
Murray will have a chance to run in Texas again Sunday when the Titans (1-2) visit the Houston Texans (2-1). Murray ran for 136 yards in his only game against Houston in 2014,Sale NFL Jerseys. He also caught six passes for 56 yards that day.
After a career-high 392 carries in his last season with Dallas,Cheap Baseball Jerseys China, Murray finished with only 193 carries for 702 yards under Chip Kelly in Philadelphia for his worst season playing more than 10 games.
"These are plays I've ran since I've been in the league, and these are plays that I like," Murray said. "I think whenever I get a chance to go downhill, get in space I'm a little good at doing that."
He liked the veterans the team already had on the roster in tight end Delanie Walker and linebacker Brian Orakpo,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping.
"And that's kind of been his history. He's a good runner from the beginning, but he definitely got stronger in that game. He was making a lot of yards after contact, a lot of yards."
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — DeMarco Murray looks reborn in Tennessee, his third team in as many seasons.
"I know what type of player I am," Murray said Thursday. "That's all that matters to me."
Murray, and the Titans, may have been among the last believers in the man who was the NFL's Offensive Player of the Year in 2014 after running for 1,845 yards with the Dallas Cowboys.
Murray broke off a 36-yarder in the loss to Oakland trying to rally the Titans, and Mularkey took the running back out of the game to give him a quick break.
Not that the running back ever doubted himself.

"We knew he was a playmaker on other teams and able to take over the game when we need him, and that's why we're here," Walker said. "I knew DeMarco had that in him all along."
Murray ranks eighth in the NFL with 245 yards rushing, had the third-longest run this season on a 67-yarder in a 16-15 win at Detroit on Sept. 18 and leads all running backs with 17 receptions.
Even though the Titans also drafted Heisman Trophy winner Derrick Henry out of Alabama in the second round, the six-year veteran Murray gets the bulk of the work.
Walker sees a kindred player in Murray.