標題: Cheap NFL Jerseys Barack
無頭像
VxvesP0v

帖子 11567
註冊 2017-10-11
用戶註冊天數 2388
發表於 2017-12-14 05:37 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
“On behalf of President (Barack) Obama and the people of the United States,Soccer World Cup Jerseys, I extend my congratulations to the people of the Cooperative Republic of Guyana as they celebrate 44 years as an independent nation.”This is according to a statement issued by the US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton who yesterday issued congratulations to Guyana.In her statement Secretary Clinton said,Cheap NFL Jerseys, “Our countries are united by shared values and our common commitment to promote environmental sustainability that safeguards the health of our people and our planet,NFL Jerseys China, economic development that spreads prosperity further and deeper,Wholesale China Jerseys, and democratic governance that respects human rights and the rule of law.”She added that the partnership is based on mutual appreciation and respect, “and we look forward to continuing collaboration on the common challenges facing our nations,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale, our hemisphere and the world…On this occasion,Wholesale Jerseys 2018, I want to reaffirm the enduring friendship of the United States and offer our warmest wishes for the year ahead.”Guyana achieved its independence from England in 1966 and the Golden Arrowhead was hoisted for the first time at the stroke of midnight on May 26.