標題: Wholesale Jerseys From China 876
無頭像
yueyrt1Ny9

帖子 26637
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2439
發表於 2017-12-12 18:49 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Santana Moss says Robert Griffin III took credit for coach Mike Shanahan and offensive coordinator Kyle Shanahan being fired by the Washington Redskins,Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys.
Moss says Griffin taking joy in the Shanahans being fired was "the dumbest mistake you can ever make in this league" and adds that when Jay Gruden was hired as coach, he ripped Griffin in meetings because he wasn't doing the things needed to win football games.
Griffin tweets that he was the "good soldier" in an "impossible situation" with the Redskins after Shanahan said he never wanted him as his quarterback. He adds : "Some so desperately want me to fit this negative narrative that has been pushed about me,Cristopher Toselli Chile Jersey. But I don't fit it. Never have,Cheap NFL Jerseys co. Never will,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale."

During his weekly radio appearance on FM-106.7 in Washington on Monday,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, Moss says it bothered him that Griffin acted like the Shanahans' treatment of him was what got them fired after the 2013 season. Griffin responded on Twitter, saying, "To openly lie about me is a betrayal."