標題: Wholesale China Jerseys 592
無頭像
yueyrt1Ny9

帖子 26637
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2434
發表於 2017-12-9 16:02 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
The former Texas A&amp,Cheap China NFL Jerseys;M star played two tumultuous seasons in the NFL until the Cleveland Browns released him in March 2016 amid several off-field issues.
The league announced Wednesday it won't approve a contract for the 2012 Heisman Trophy winner until next season,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, and only if he meets certain conditions stipulated by Commissioner Randy Ambrosie.
TORONTO (AP) — Johnny Manziel won't be kick-starting his pro football career in the CFL this season.
"Over the past months, my agent helped me vet all of my options for playing, figuring out where I could be most effective and get back to having the most fun with the game I love. I'm ready to play today, but we all agreed with the commissioner that it made no sense for me to join a team with only a month left in the season — it wouldn't have been fair to my teammates, coaches or the fan base.  I want to come into a team and earn my job day one,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, like everyone else. I look forward to preparing myself as best I can and look forward to what the future holds."
The league also said Manziel will remain on the Hamilton Tiger-Cats' negotiation list until Nov. 30,Cheap Jerseys From China. The club has until that time to try to sign Manziel to a future contract or trade him to another team.
Ambrosie met with Manziel earlier this week in Toronto.
Manziel will be eligible to sign a CFL contract after the season.
"I recently had a really positive meeting with Commissioner Ambrosie and welcomed the chance for us to get to know each other and have an in-depth talk about a possible future with the CFL," Manziel said in a statement.  "I love this game and want to be back on the field in a situation where I can help a franchise in the long term.
Those conditions are confidential,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, the league said.