標題: Cheap Soccer Jerseys For Sale we getting blackout
無頭像
VxvesP0v

帖子 11567
註冊 2017-10-11
用戶註冊天數 2405
發表於 2017-12-8 22:16 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
The Guyana Power and Light, no stranger to criticisms,Jerseys From China Online, has in the recent week come under another spate of verbal attacks from persons residing on the West Bank of Demerara.While the occurrence of power outages in Guyana itself is nothing new, residents on West Bank? Demerara ranging from Vreed-en-Hoop to Wales have expressed their concerns.“Every day close to a week now,Cheap NBA Jerseys China, we getting blackout, sometimes more than once in a day and they does normally last long, long. Even if is na full blackout them give you,Cheap NFL Jerseys, they gon clap you with a low voltage. All my microwave done spoil.“Same problem I had recently and my fridge spoil. I know they won’t fix or buy that back for me. I fed up with GPL and them nonsense,Cheap Jerseys From China Online,” related an annoyed Wales resident.Yesterday morning saw several communities once again without power. Calls made to the GPL hotline stated that the outage which occurred on September 22,Wholesale Cheap Jerseys, was due to maintenance as was the prolonged power outage on September 16.However,nfl jerseys china, reasons for the numerous other power outages in the different areas were unknown and are being looked into.Electricity supply to several areas in Berbice was also recently disrupted due to damage caused by a vessel which ran into the company’s pump house at Canefield Power Station. This left the company unable to provide electricity during peak hours.