標題: Wholesale NFL Jerseys 11208
無頭像
yueyrt1Ny9

帖子 26637
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2410
發表於 2017-12-8 13:08 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Elliott is one of five Buckeyes planning to attend the proceedings at the Auditorium Theatre on Thursday night. Ohio State coach Urban Meyer also will be on hand,Wholesale NBA Jerseys China.
ABOUT THOSE QUARTERBACKS:  Four quarterbacks from non-FBS schools have been drafted in the first round since 1979; Joe Flacco (2008), Steve McNair (1995), Ken O'Brien (1983) and Phil Simms (1979). Carson Wentz of North Dakota State almost certainly will join that list on Thursday night,NFL Jerseys Outlet, expected to be one of the top two selections.

"It's special just because we jokingly, three of us, used to talk about this,Wholesale MLB Jerseys," Elliott said Wednesday. "Darron,cheap nfl jerseys, myself and Joey, we were roommates freshman year and we jokingly used to talk about this, and just to see 2 1/2 years later that we're here, we're all here together, sharing the moment together, and that collectively our dreams did come true."
"I'm doing it for them," he said. "I got the city on my back,Cheap NFL Jerseys, man. ... It's got my back, too, so that's pretty exciting."
"I've always believed in myself to be right there at the top," Wentz said. "But obviously for some people it took longer to figure that out, and that kind of just is what it is. But I believed in myself through this whole process."
HOMETOWN FUN: Offensive tackle Laremy Tunsil was a prep star at Columbia High School in Lake City, Florida, before playing his college ball at Mississippi. Tunsil, expected to go in the first half of the first round on Thursday night, remains connected to his small hometown near Jacksonville.
If Elliott, cornerback Eli Apple, defensive end Joey Bosa, offensive tackle Taylor Decker and linebacker Darron Lee go in the first round, it would tie two other schools for the second-highest total since 1967. Southern California (1968), Miami (2002) and Ohio State (2006) also had five players go in the first round, trailing only Miami in 2004 with six.
CHICAGO (AP) — Ohio State running back Ezekiel Elliott will be surrounded by several familiar faces for the first round of the NFL draft.