標題: Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys China Norton
無頭像
VxvesP0v

帖子 11567
註冊 2017-10-11
用戶註冊天數 2382
發表於 2017-12-8 10:28 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
As detectives continue to hunt for 45-year-old Marc Angoy, the suspect who allegedly shot and killed a one-year-old baby and wounded his lover’s daughter, it was confirmed that he was previously charged with murder.Wanted: Marc AngoyAngoy,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, a former member of the Guyana Defence Force (GDF) was charged in 1998 for the murder of a man at Twelve and a Half Miles Issano, Mazaruni, Region Seven but he was later acquitted.Also, he was arrested several times both as a teenager and an adult for robbery under arms.Yesterday, the Guyana Police Force (GPF) issued a wanted bulletin for the suspect who allegedly shot and killed his ex-lover’s grandbaby, Arian Gill, and wounded the woman’s daughter, Ashley Wellington.The incident occurred around 13:45 hrs on Sunday at Lot 38 East Ville, Annandale,Dan Marino Dolphins Jersey, East Coast Demerara.According to reports, the man’s ex-lover, Shelly Norton,Wholesale Basketball Jerseys, who is the toddler’s grandmother and Wellington’s mother, ended an abusive three-year-old relationship with the suspect about five weeks ago.Since then, the suspect reportedly started to harass her. At times he even threatened to kill her. This forced her to seek a restraining order to keep him away from her family.However, the 45-year-old suspect allegedly showed up at her home on Sunday and pushed his hand through a window and opened fire on Norton’s daughter and grand baby while they were watching television in the living room.He made no attempt to injure his ex-lover, although she was also in the house at the time.Norton said that she was in her bedroom when she heard what sounded like gunshots and later she heard Wellington screaming on top of her voice.“I run to the bedroom door and I see him with his hand through the window and he was shooting at the children. He was aiming his gun at Ashley and firing shots continuously,wholesale nfl jerseys,” a terrified Norton recalled.She said that she is not sure if her ex-lover saw her but from where she was standing, he could have seen her but he made no attempt to injure her.Dead: Arian Gill“He was too focused on the children because he knows Ashley is my last daughter and I love my granddaughter.”According to Norton, the suspect had previously told her that he would hurt the “things closest to her.” “I love Arian and he knows that, so he killed her and he get away,” the terrified grandmother was heard shouting at the hospital on Sunday.The woman confirmed that she and her ex-partner were supposed to attend Court on Thursday, after he violated the restraining order.“Last week,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, he called me on my daughter’s (Ashley) phone 17 times, so I took the phone to the Sparendaam Police Station and showed the police all the calls. He even told people that he has a gun and he will shoot me,” Norton stressed.Late Sunday, the suspect, in an interview with this newspaper said that he knows nothing about the shooting.He acknowledged that he and his ex-lover, Norton, were to attend court on Thursday, in connection with the restraining order that she filed against him recently.Angoy said that he last saw his ex-partner about two weeks ago.According to Angoy, he has absolutely no idea of the shooting and will contact his lawyer.He then ended the call and turned off his cellular phone.Anyone with information that may lead to the arrest of Marc Angoy is asked to contact the police on telephone numbers 229-2557,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale, 229-2702, 225-6411, 225-8196, 911 or the nearest police station.