標題: Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Reena Ramotar
無頭像
VxvesP0v

帖子 11567
註冊 2017-10-11
用戶註冊天數 2361
發表於 2017-12-7 23:58 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A 35-year-old man jumped to his death around 20:00 hours Friday night from the second-flat Male Medical Ward of the West Demerara Regional Hospital to the ground below. This newspaper learnt that Vishal Ramotar, a patient at the hospital for the past two weeks,Wholesale Jerseys US, was suffering from chronic renal failure and was always complaining of excruciating pains.A patient shows the area from which the now dead man plunged.According to one patient,Jerseys Authentic Stitched, the resident of Hubu,Wholesale China Jerseys, East Bank Essequibo, was being his usual self shortly before climbing to the northern window rail of the Male Medical Ward.The patient recalled that as soon as efforts were made to draw the attention of a nurse Ramotar leapt through the window.“Me see he guh and sit down by the window and me know he does normally go and tek breeze sometimes so me nah think nothing. But then the boy next to he (Ramotar) bed see he climb up then we know something nah right,” the patient added.According to the man’s sister, Reena Ramotar,Tyson Jackson Falcons Jersey, she learnt of her brother’s death when a nurse called her at home early yesterday morning.? She said, however,O. J. Simpson Bills Jersey, that she was not at the time informed of the circumstances surrounding Vishal’s death.The woman said that upon her arrival at the hospital she inquired about her brother and was asked ‘Is not you brother jump through the window?’“Me didn’t know nothing about how me brother dead; all me know is that me brother had this kidney problem and so he had to stay in the hospital.”The woman said that she has since heard a number of rumours surrounding the death of her brother including reports that his lifeless body was left on the ground for close to three hours before he was removed.She said, too,Cheap NFL Jerseys 2017, that there are reports that the nurse who was responsible for the Male Medical Ward was sound asleep at the time of the incident.Reena Ramotar said that in addition to renal failure her brother also suffered from diabetes and high blood pressure.According to her “he used to be out of breath all the time and he couldn’t really lie down properly. He did taking oxygen all the time and he didn’t really able with the sickness no more.”The ward to which Vishal Ramotar was admitted.The dead man who was known to frequent Venezuela and the interior prior to being hospitalised leaves to mourn, two sisters. Hospital officials were tight-lipped when this publication visited yesterday and efforts to contact the Regional Health Officer for a comment were futile.