標題: Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys 1983
無頭像
yueyrt1Ny9

帖子 26637
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2389
發表於 2017-12-7 15:36 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
"He's a tremendous athlete,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping," coach Doug Pederson said.
Darby is spending much of his time off the field trying to learn the defense.
Darby cost the Eagles a steep price. The team traded wide receiver Jordan Matthews and a 2018 third-round pick for him,Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping. Matthews was Philadelphia's most productive receiver the past three seasons and a beloved team leader.
Darby, a second-round pick in 2015, is a significant upgrade at an important position. He's been a starter for two seasons in Buffalo and seems to fit well in defensive coordinator Jim Schwartz's system.
Darby will see familiar faces Thursday night when the Eagles host the Bills in a preseason game. Matthews injured his chest in his first practice with Buffalo so he won't play.
"It's tough," quarterback Carson Wentz said. "It's my first time dealing with the business side of it."
The third-year cornerback acquired by the Philadelphia Eagles from the Buffalo Bills on Friday made a nifty interception during one-on-one drills Monday and knocked down another pass in the end zone a bit later.
The Eagles were willing to move Matthews because they signed wideouts Alshon Jeffery and Torrey Smith in free agency and drafted Mack Hollins and Shelton Gibson. They also have 2015 first-round pick Nelson Agholor and were concerned about keeping Matthews when he becomes a free agent after this season.
"It's awkward,Bryan Bickell Jersey, of course, because just a few days ago I was eating lunch in their cafeteria," Darby said. "It will be weird and a good feeling at the same time. I'm blessed to be playing ball."
"This number is horrible," he said. "I'm trying to get out of it as soon as possible."

"Young player, skilled player, got some experience for a young player,Cheap Jerseys China," Schwartz said. "He's started a lot of games. He's an outside player for the most part. We've just got to get him up to speed as quick as we can and see the way it shakes out. But excited to have him."
Darby also is trying to get a new number. He was assigned No. 35 when he arrived Saturday but is working on a way to get running back Wendell Smallwood to give up No. 28.
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — Ronald Darby needed little time to make a strong impression,Cheap NFL Jerseys.
"There's a lot you have to learn," he said. "You learn more each day. I'm in the meeting rooms a lot. I'll be going home around 10."