標題: Wholesale Authentic Jordans 14126
無頭像
yueyrt1Ny9

帖子 26637
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2388
發表於 2019-10-22 04:49 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Keenum said he remembers everything from the play he was injured, from the back of his helmet slamming the turf to a conversation with trainer Reggie Scott to the last two plays. He said he was a "little shaken up," but didn't have symptoms until after the game.
"Obviously, it got blown up pretty big,China Football Jerseys," he said. "I have 100 percent trust in my training staff and my coaches that they wouldn't put me out there if they didn't feel I was 100 percent ready."
Boras will be working with quarterback Case Keenum, who missed the last two games with a concussion but reclaimed the job over slumping Nick Foles. Keenum was a full participant for the first time since the injury.
Players were surprised by the move, too.
"Cig was my guy," Keenum said. "It's a production business and I've been fired three times,Wholesale Sneakers China, and it won't be the last time that I'm fired, either."
Coach Jeff Fisher said Boras was "sleep deprived,Andre Smith Jersey, as you would expect."
"Things don't always go the way they're supposed to happen," Austin said. "We've got to keep pushing."
"I think everybody was a little bit," tight end Jared Cook said. "You just roll with the punches, that's all you can do."
"He did a nice job today," Fisher said. "Players are excited. We're moving forward."
"It's hard to say in the heat of the moment what you're feeling during a game," Keenum said. "You don't really have time to think about how you're feeling when you're trying to make a play."
The 50-year-old Boras replaces Frank Cignetti, who was fired a day after the Rams (4-8) had a season low for scoring in a 27-3 loss to Arizona on Sunday. St. Louis has lost five in a row and is 31st in total offense, last in passing.
The offense will look the same this week against Detroit, but Fisher is hopeful it'll be a lot more efficient. When making the move, Fisher also said he hoped it would "stimulate the staff."
Boras said it came as a total surprise when Fisher made the change, and he has been cramming ever since, saying he's communicating with his wife via emoji instead of texts to save time.
"I don't know how much can change," Boras said. "We have different thoughts but we're pretty far down the road right now."
"This week seems about a month," said Boras,Lebron Shoes For Sale, who was an assistant head coach/offense and tight ends coach with the Rams before the change. "You don't have to type a whole word, I can just type a heart."
Keenum was surprised to be at the center of a controversy about handling concussions,Stan Smith Shoes Cheap.

Boras will be calling plays for the first time since 2003 when he was offensive coordinator for UNLV. Among the goals are getting more touches for rookie running back Todd Gurley, who has been stifled in recent weeks.
"I'd be lying if I said no," Boras said after directing his first practice on Wednesday. "It's not going to be perfect. Football isn't perfect."
ST. LOUIS (AP) — Rob Boras will be calling plays for the first time in a dozen years on Sunday. Only two days into the new job, the new offensive coordinator for the St. Louis Rams knows game day will be an eye-opener.
Keenum said he has been "completely honest" with staff about how he is feeling, and that's why he hasn't played the last two weeks.
Wide receiver Tavon Austin said he texted condolences to Cignetti.
"Reggie and I are like an old married couple like, 'What are you thinking about buddy? What are you feeling?'" Keenum said. "He was always asking and he was always there."
Gurley has just nine carries each of the last two games.