標題: DeAndre Jordan Jersey 8217
無頭像
yueyrt1Ny9

帖子 26637
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2388
發表於 2019-6-1 15:05 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
CHICAGO (AP) — Brian Hoyer led the Chicago Bears to their first win and maybe gave coach John Fox something to think about in the process.
The Bears (1-3) got a win after starting 0-3 for the second time in as many seasons under Fox.  They also stopped a six-game home losing streak as well as a six-game slide against Detroit (1-3), though things got tight near the end.
But Chicago's Kevin White was slow to get off the ground after being tackled by Glover Quin following a short catch and eventually walked to the locker room with an ankle injury. Fox said he had no details on the severity of the injury.
And the Lions had the ball on the Chicago 23 when Deiondre Hall picked off a pass intended for Anquan Boldin with about four minutes remaining in the game.
Hoyer threw for 302 yards and two touchdowns filling in for Jay Cutler,Cheap Adidas Stan Smith Online, and the Chicago Bears earned their first win of the season with a 17-14 victory over the Detroit Lions on Sunday.
"I'd like to enjoy this for at least a few hours," Fox said.
TO RECAP: The Lions settled for a 21-yard field goal by Matt Prater on the opening drive of the second half after two runs at the Chicago 1 got stopped.
Fox has been noncommittal when asked if Cutler will start when he is ready to return, and he wasn't about to tip his hand after this one. Chicago visits Indianapolis next week.

Hoyer was on target in his second straight start with Cutler nursing a sprained right thumb. He completed 28 of 36 passes against a defense missing the injured Ezekiel Ansah and DeAndre Levy.
"We were just not sharp at all," coach Jim Caldwell said. "There was no rhythm to it. That's my fault."
Bears right guard Kyle Long on winning: "We were 100 percent invested into this game. I don't even know who we play next."
Marvin Jones Jr. had 74 yards receiving after setting a career high with 205 yards against Green Bay the previous week.
Besides Cutler,Super Bowl 53 Jerseys, Chicago played its second game without LBs Danny Trevathan (sprain thumb) and Lamarr Houston (season-ending left ACL tear). RB Jeremy Langford (ankle) was inactive after getting hurt last week at Dallas.
OLD FRIEND: Joique Bell had a quiet debut for Chicago, running for 6 yards on three attempts. Bell was released by the Lions in February and worked out for them last week before signing with Chicago on Tuesday.
Stafford was 23 of 36 for 213 yards and was intercepted twice deep in Bears territory,Miami Dolphins Jersey. He got picked off by Jacoby Glenn on a miscommunication with Tate near the end of the first half.
The Lions dropped their third straight,Aron Baynes Jersey, with Stafford struggling to find open receivers and a short-handed run game once again unable to get going.
MISSING PLAYERS: Ansah sprained his ankle two weeks ago in Detroit's loss to Tennessee and didn't return to the game. Levy has a quadriceps injury. He missed much of last season with a hip injury.
QUOTABLE: Tate on the interception late in the first half with the Lions on the Chicago 22: "Just a silly mistake on my part. I'll own up to that. Just missed a signal. That cost us three points. It's tough. It's tough."
Eddie Royal caught seven passes for 111 yards and a touchdown. Rookie Jordan Howard ran for a career-high 111 yards for Chicago,Cheap Shoes China Free Shipping.
Chicago was leading 17-6 when Andre Roberts returned a punt 85 yards for a touchdown. Golden Tate then caught a 2-point conversion pass from Matthew Stafford to cut it to 17-14 with 1:52 left, but the Bears recovered the onside kick.
Hoyer hit Royal deep down the middle for a 64-yard gain on the next drive, setting up a 6-yard touchdown catch by Miller that increased Chicago's lead to 14-6 in the third quarter.
Zach Miller caught a touchdown, and the Bears gained 408 yards in just their second home win in 10 games under Fox.
Hoyer shrugged off a similar question, saying, "It's my role to do whatever's asked of me. Today, I'm going to enjoy the victory. Whatever they say to me tomorrow, then that's what I'll prepare to do. I think that's being a professional about it."
INJURIES : Lions RB Dwayne Washington limped off in the first with a left ankle injury after he was tackled by John Timu on a second-quarter run. ... TE Eric Ebron aggravated his ankle injury and hurt his knee blocking on a run in the first quarter, but returned.