標題: China Jerseys NFL 00h
無頭像
VxvesP0v

帖子 11567
註冊 2017-10-11
用戶註冊天數 2360
發表於 2017-12-4 12:48 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
– after refusing to stop with large amount of cash in vehicleThree men, Kevin Faber, 26,Wholesale China Jerseys, a supervisor at Single Seafoods Exports, Cavell Singh, a Manager, and Junior Callender, 19, a student, are claiming that they were brutalised after an uncomfortable encounter with a group of plainclothes ranks, whom they did not recognise as being law enforcement officiers.The trio said that they were heading to Eccles in a Nissan Titan along the East Bank Public Road yesterday afternoon at around 14:00h, when in the vicinity of Banks DIH, four people including one female in a tinted minibus pulled alongside their vehicle, and requested that they pull over,Taylor Gabriel Falcons Jersey, which they refused to do.Recounting events, Faber, the driver said, “They asked me to pull over, saying that they were policemen and they flash a blue card. We did not stop because we had $1.5M in company cash in the vehicle.”Faber told this newspaper that as he continued driving, he told the occupants of the minibus,Soccer World Cup Jerseys, who it was later revealed, were actually plainclothes ranks that he had a large amount of cash in his vehicle and he was not stopping.“I tell them, ‘If you want us to meet at the station we ain’t got any problem’.”However, the occupants of the minibus were adamant that the matter could be dealt with “right on the road.”Faber said he became more suspicious and turned around his vehicle.“I kept on driving and headed to the Ruimveldt Police Station.”He recalled that upon reaching the police station, he and the other men in his vehicle exited to talk with the plainclothes men in the police station.“Three of them came out of the white tinted bus, approached us and started verbally and physically abusing us, saying that we should not have come to the station… ‘Why you come here?’ one of them tell me.”Faber recalled that he watched as Junior Callender was pushed to the ground and stomped in the stomach. Faber said a senior police officer who saw what was happening ran to their rescue.He recounted that the police ranks were then taken upstairs by the officer. Both the plainclothes ranks and Faber’s group were asked to give statements.“We were advised to go get a medical because Junior has a few bruises on his stomach, Cavell Singh has a busted mouth from slaps and I also have a busted mouth.Faber said when they were approached by the men in the tinted vehicle,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, several traffic ranks nearby in police clothing were on the road stopping vehicles and none offered assistance.He said,Wholesale Jerseys China, “The reason we did not stop is because we could not see any sign that these men were really police ranks and we were afraid that they might have been robbers.”When this publication visited the police station, a senior staff said he could not give any information to the media. However, some ranks said an incident did occur but not to the magnitude presented. One rank said that the matter was not as severe and did not last as long as was indicated by those making the complaint.Several persons have been apprehensive when they encounter security personnel in plainclothes.Only recently, a group of men who were dressed as police ranks held up a delivery truck at Greenfield, East Coast Demerara under the guise of checking for documents.They then proceeded to rob the driver and porters of $10M dollars,Wholesale Baseball Jerseys 2018, after locking them in the tray of the truck.The image of the security forces has been significantly damaged since three Guyana Defence Force Coast Guards abducted and killed 23-year old Dweive Kant Ramdass in a shocking $17M robbery on the Essequibo River.Three policemen including a cadet officer were also placed before the court for stealing part of the money recovered from that incident.