標題: http://www.theworldsoccersshop.com/Belgium-Mousa-D
無頭像
VxvesP0v

帖子 11567
註冊 2017-10-11
用戶註冊天數 2410
發表於 2017-12-2 15:07 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Police have launched an investigation into the disappearance of multiple pieces of equipment from the Ophthalmology Department of the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC).The equipment, this publication understands. went missing earlier this week.This development was yesterday confirmed by Minister of Public Health, Dr. George Norton, who is very familiar with the missing equipment as he,Cheap Jerseys From China, prior to his ministerial appointment, headed the Ophthalmology Department.The Minister said that he learnt that two pieces of equipment went missing on Wednesday but he was not immediately notified of the development. “I am surprised that I had to come to the hospital to learn about this in spite of the fact that it happened since Wednesday. I was told that it was reported to the relevant authorities,Jerseys NFL Wholesale,” said Dr Norton.The matter, he said, is being investigated by the Alberttown Police Station.? When asked if there are any suspects who have been taken into custody, the Minister said, “We have no idea who could have done this.” He is also surprised that someone would have opted to remove the equipment.He disclosed that the equipment, at the time of purchase several years ago, would have cost quite a sum of money but currently the clinical value is obsolete. “In other words nobody uses the equipment anymore. I used them to demonstrate to medical students what they look like and how they were used…These are clumsy, big machines that you have to fit on your head,Cheap NFL Jerseys China,” said Dr. Norton who noted that the eye care equipment now being utilised is rather simple.When asked if the removal of the equipment could have been a deliberate ploy to cause embarrassment,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, the Minister would only say “I would prefer not to comment on that.”Turning his attention to the investigation being carried out into the matter,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, the Minister said that some level of concern was aroused since some of the nurses who are associated with the Ophthalmology Department are convinced that they are being intimidated.According to the Minister,Discount NFL Jerseys, he was informed that some of the nurses were told that they would be taken to the Police Station for interrogation.“I don’t see the necessity for that…I believe they can interview the nurses in the Clinic in much the same way they can interview at the Station.”“These nurses were told that their cell phones will be taken away, and words to that effect, and the nurses have expressed deep concern about the manner in which it is being handled,” said the Health Minister.He noted that these remarks from Police ranks have not gone down well with some of the nurses. “I have worked in that (Ophthalmology) Department with those nurses for years and I know when they are disturbed and they are,” said Dr. Norton.The Minister added, “I would wish that our police officers be very professional in the way they treat the nurses in their investigation. This is not in any way wanting to stand between them and their investigation but these nurses are also professionals and insinuation can mean a lot.”