標題: Football jerseys cheap 11440
無頭像
yueyrt1Ny9

帖子 26637
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2388
發表於 2019-4-20 21:40 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
"We have been aware for some time of the impending suspension of Aaron Colvin," Jaguars general manager Dave Caldwell said in a statement. "We are disappointed in this situation,NHL Jerseys Wholesale, but we know this is not indicative of Aaron's character or the type of person that he is. We will be supportive of him and we stand by him as he takes the proper steps to overcome what transpired. Nobody is more disappointed than Aaron himself."
Colvin recovered in time to play six games that season.
A fourth-round draft pick from Oklahoma in 2014, Colvin started 15 games last season and emerged as one of the defense's most promising youngsters. He finished with 73 tackles, seven pass breakups and four sacks. He missed most of his rookie year while recovering from a torn ligament in his right knee. He hurt it at the Senior Bowl in 2014,Anthony Chickillo Jersey, just a few months before the NFL draft.
The Jaguars signed former New York Giants cornerback Prince Amukamara to a one-year contract in free agency, and it's clear now that the team was bracing for Colvin's suspension.
"I made a mistake and I will take responsibility for it,Buffalo Bills Jerseys Cheap China," Colvin posted on his Twitter page. "I apologize to my family, the Jaguars organization,Cheap Jerseys From China, especially my coaches and teammates, as well as all the Jaguars fans that have been supportive of me since I was drafted here in 2014. I will learn from this. I will grow from this. I will be a better man and player from this. I will not let this define me and I will overcome this. Thank you."
JACKSONVILLE,Yeezy Shoes China, Fla. (AP) — Jacksonville Jaguars cornerback Aaron Colvin has been suspended for the first four games of the 2016 season for violating the NFL's policy on performance-enhancing substances.
The league announced the suspension Friday.

The Jaguars have the fifth pick in the upcoming draft and could use it  to further bolster a secondary that has been among the least productive in the league in recent years. Florida State defensive back Jalen Ramsey and Florida cornerback Vernon Hargreaves III are both widely considered top-10 picks.