標題: Adidas NMD China Wholesale 6286
無頭像
yueyrt1Ny9

帖子 26637
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2407
發表於 2019-4-20 00:14 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Despite missing two days of practice with a sore knee, Brady completed 30 of 50 passes for 286 yards and two touchdowns on Sunday, becoming the fifth NFL player to surpass 60,Cheap Air Max 97,000 yards passing in his career. It also was his 200th career victory, tying Peyton Manning for the most in league history.
"I feel like as a player, you want to be available to your team," he said. "For a quarterback, it's hard to really show toughness other than being out there every play. You guys saw what happened when I get out in front of a running back,Dirk Nowitzki Jersey, I can't do (expletive)."
The play Brady was talking about happened in the first quarter, on a pitch to LeGarrette Blount. The Patriots running back saw nothing along the right side,Hydro Flask Vattenflaska, so he reversed direction and started heading back around to the left, with the Brady out in front of him.
The surprised quarterback sort of loped forward as if he intended to engage with Jets safety Marcus Gilchrist before veering away and ducking into safe space.
On Monday, Brady poked fun at himself on his Facebook page with a video of the play interspersed with clips of monster truck,Supply NHL Gear Store, school bus and locomotive train collisions.
Finally, there's a hole in Tom Brady's game.
Coach Bill Belichick did not comment on injuries to Brady or tight end Rob Gronkowski during a conference call with reporters on Monday. Brady said he doesn't know anything about the injury to Gronkowski, who left in the first quarter with what was reported as a back injury.
The four-time Super Bowl champion admitted Monday that he's a little lost when called upon to block for his teammates, saying he's "really a fish out of water when I'm out there."
Brady said Monday that he never thought he would miss the game because of the injury.
"(I) don't even know what to do when I get out there," the Patriots quarterback said in a radio interview a day after leading New England to a 22-17 win over the New York Jets . "I'm looking around at bodies,Wholesale Shoes China Free Shipping, really a fish out of water when I'm out there. Things happen so fast. It's like you're out there on the highway."
But there are limits to what he will do to demonstrate his durability.
"Gronk's a tough guy, though," Brady said. "No one thought he would be back last week."