標題: Vapormax Plus Scontate 6035
無頭像
yueyrt1Ny9

帖子 26637
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2389
發表於 2019-3-14 21:47 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Robinson yanked off his helmet and started yelling at an official early in the fourth quarter of a 20-10 loss to Denver on Sunday. It was a clear reaction to a disappointing year in which the 2015 Pro Bowl receiver has 56 receptions for 622 yards and six touchdowns.
Robinson caught three passes for 31 yards against the Broncos. He was targeted a team-high 10 times, but two of those resulted in interceptions. Von Miller hit Blake Bortles as he tried to throw to Robinson across the middle , and the ball was intercepted and returned for a touchdown.
Robinson was flagged for unsportsmanlike conduct and later unleashed months of aggravation — at not getting calls, not winning games and not improving on a 1,400-yard, 14-touchdown sophomore campaign.
"I've never been this frustrated playing the game of football in my life," Robinson said after the game.
Robinson also has six drops, including three that resulted in interceptions, and has seen significantly more cloud and double coverage in his third season. Defenders also have gotten away with being more aggressive with the second-round pick from Penn State.
Earlier in the game, Bortles tried to find Robinson down the sideline, but he bobbled the ball and deflected it into a defender's hands.
"Maybe it's me," he said. "Maybe I should start upping my physicality. I'll take a look at that as well. I'm not going to say it's not on me, because obviously I guess it is. I've got to go in the lab and try to figure something out."
One thing Robinson might do, especially after another non-call prompted his eruption, is start playing more physical.
The Jaguars (2-10) finished with three turnovers that proved to be the difference in the game. They lost their seventh consecutive game and fell to 0-5 at EverBank Field this season.
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (AP) — Allen Robinson's season of discontent became evident in Jacksonville's latest loss.
"You need to be able to adjust to that. He has. At times, it's frustrating, but that's part of it. He's going to do some of that when you target like that. You just have to win in other ways."
There's little doubt that Robinson hasn't gotten all the calls he's deserved this year. Before his 15-yard penalty Sunday, it looked like Broncos cornerback Aqib Talib was draped on his back before the fourth-down pass even got to him.

Robinson hasn't, at least not with any consistency.
"I'd rather not talk about this amazing officiating that we've had throughout the course of the season," Robinson said. "But,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, it is what it is."
"Whenever a player has success in the league, you try to take away what they do well," Jaguars coach Gus Bradley said. "That's what our conversations were in the offseason. When you do well, you might see rolled coverage,Fjallraven Kanken Backpack Australia, you might see a safety over the top. They're going to take it to another level if you have a good year because they feel like they need to take you out of your game.
Robinson is tied for sixth in the league with 116 targets in 2016, but his 48.2 percent catch rate is among the worst in the league. There are a number of contributing factors,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, most notably Bortles' continued inaccuracy.
He has eight receptions for 73 yards and a touchdown in the last three games. And he might another tough go Sunday against Minnesota (6-6) and Xavier Rhodes,NMD Cheap Real, who is considered one of the best young cornerbacks in the league.
"It's tough, but at the end of the day for me, that's out of my control," Robinson said. "It is what it is. I try to go out there and not think too much about the negative outcome and just try to come out there and make the plays. I know it's been a little bit tougher, but the end of the day,Vapormax Plus Scontate, just try to go out there and keep pushing."