標題: China Jerseys Cheap
無頭像
IblcaAv8

帖子 1485
註冊 2018-7-5
用戶註冊天數 2093
發表於 2018-10-7 10:34 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
(By Alex Wayne)The Digicel Summer Scorcher Concert at the National Stadium on Friday night not only attracted over twenty thousand, but remained incident free when it concluded some time after 03:00 hrs on Saturday morning.2007 Carib Soca Monarch runner-up, Wilbur ‘Lilman’ Levans, started the show off with his hot rhythms just after 20:30 hrs followed by local chutney sensation Rajesh who blazed a trail with his ‘Ring Bang’ selection after which he played ‘The Dingolay’ much to the delight of the majority.While previously this performer was dubbed lukewarm by many, he has upped his act and has added ‘onstage fire’ and stimulating dance moves to his now very exciting showbiz routine.Michelle ‘Big Red’ King was indeed a ‘red hot summer scorcher’, gyrating, trembling and bouncing on stage to create her usual ‘soca diva sauciness.’Clad in a red and gold figure hugging and very revealing outfit, she reminded the audience that the men folk were still ‘Watching Me,’ before emphasizing that revelers ‘Come out to Party,’ real soca style.She threw caution to the wind when she belted out the popular soca piece ‘I dare You’, trembling and shaking in wild abandon as the huge crowd waved and screamed its approval.Right after, she honoured the elderly men with ‘Big Daddy’ which is still a fresh hit on the local entertainment scene.This soca queen demonstrated true woman power when she sang her hit single, ‘Guyanese Wine.’ While the song still remains a crowd stirrer,Cheap MLB Jerseys China, it was King’s sexy and suggestive dance routine that told the story of ‘big girls also having flexible waists and Shakira hips.’Grinding sensually on a guitarist from the Brutal Jammers Band, King brought her act to a close amidst loud applause from the audience.X’s 2 Adrian Dutchin and Jomo Primo were definite scene stealers, starting their act on a pulsating note with their ‘Stampede’ for which they demonstrated a high energy spectacular dance routine.The ladies screamed in unison when the duo belted out the popular ‘Crazy’ selection which never seems to grow old. Then it was time to ‘Throw Yuh Hands Up’ and this the audience did with much enthusiasm and enjoyment.Pandemonium broke loose among the females closest to the stage when the singers tore off their shirts to reveal firm bodies and showcase hip movements that sent the ladies wild.Daring the audience to follow, Jomo, with great vigour and sensuality, taught the audience the art of performing no ‘Half Wine.’ His ‘Stick It’ demonstration and immense trembling took things to a screeching crescendo and by the time the boys were ready to ‘Tick Tock’, the crowd was already hyped and lost in a blistering ‘soca fever’.DJ Green Dunks surely maintained a reverberating atmosphere as well as Master of Ceremonies (MC) Malcolm Ferreira.Guyana’s international artiste, Natural Black raised the vibes to such a peak that revelers all over were screaming their heads off and waving flags in direction frantically.As he chanted “Me deal with herbs,Wholesale Hockey Jerseys 2018, me nah deal with coke, me want you for cut out de smoke” the crowd applauded wildly, knowing he was referring jokingly to the smoke effects on stage.Kicking off with ‘Opportunity Comes’ he soon had the crowd ‘scanting’ and those in the VIP section left their seats in numbers to either sway or applaud as he sizzled the arena.His performance was extremely hyped and energized and his very colourful attire truly represented for the tropical Caribbean. ‘It Nice’ was received with loud approval,China Jerseys Free Shipping, the audience singing at the top of their voices.However, his ‘I will never hurt you baby’ tore its way into the audience causing the majority to wave their flags and shout theirsupport of the entertainer.Even the Digicel models could not contain themselves, and were soon scanting and waving jubilantly.His urgings that the ladies should “stop bleaching their skin, piercing navels and shun abortion” were met by raucous laughter from many.As expected, the Morgan Heritage Band never allowed a dull moment as they wooed Guyana with ‘Main Squeeze’,Wholesale Jerseys Cheap, ‘Down by the River,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, ‘I Just Wanna Do You Right’ and many other songs popular with the highly festive crowd.The ladies almost fell over themselves as they worshipped the performers.However, it was their popular “Leave the You