標題: Jerseys NFL China 2942
無頭像
yueyrt1Ny9

帖子 26637
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2408
發表於 2018-10-6 17:30 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Henderson, who wore No. 31 in college, set an NCAA Division I record by scoring touchdowns in 35 consecutive games. Only Danny Woodhead, who played at the Division III level, had a longer streak — 38 games.
"I won't say luck,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, I'll say fate," Henderson said. "Everything that happens,Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys, happens for a reason. The number was open for a reason and I'm blessed to have it."
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. (AP) — The first thing rookie running back De'Angelo "Hop" Henderson of Coastal Carolina inquired about when the Denver Broncos drafted him was whether No. 33 was available.
Unlike many NFL rookies who have superstitious reasons for seeking certain jersey numbers — and often paying cash to a veteran who already owns it — Henderson wanted the number to honor a friend,Wholesale NFL Jerseys.
Frye and Henderson knew each other before they joined Omega Psi Phi fraternity.
Woodhead is the player scouts compare Henderson to because of their similar size — 5-foot-8 and 200 pounds — and productivity.
"I was the last one to talk to him, the last one to hug him,NFL Jerseys China," Henderson said. "He told me, 'Text me in 20 minutes.' He died in 18."
The number wasn't worn by any member of the Broncos last season. The last one to wear 33 in Denver was safety Shiloh Keo in 2015.
Frye was killed in a motorcycle accident while on his way to see his girlfriend and newborn child shortly after a fraternity meeting.
"My fraternity brother Anthony Frye died March 2, 2016," Henderson said. "He wore No. 33 when he played at Coastal. He was one of my closest friends."
"I could go on for days about how good of a person he is. How genuine he was. How much we talked about this moment coming,China NBA Jerseys," Henderson said. "I miss him. I definitely want to honor him."
Henderson wrote "Frye" and "33" on tape around his wrists in honor of his friend last season.