標題: Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys 5507
無頭像
yueyrt1Ny9

帖子 26637
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2409
發表於 2018-10-6 11:20 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
San Francisco can tie the single-season loss record reached in 1978, 1979 and 2004 by losing at the Los Angeles Rams on Saturday. With a loss in that game, the 49ers can set the record with a loss in the season finale at home on Jan. 1.
After losing their franchise-record 13th straight game on Sunday in Atlanta, the Niners (1-13) must win their final two games to avoid matching, or breaking,NFL Cheap Jerseys, the team record for losses in a season.
SANTA CLARA, Calif. (AP) — About the only thing left to determine for the San Francisco 49ers will be if 2016 will go down as the worst season ever in franchise history.
"Part of being really good in this league is staying healthy and when you can stay healthy and you're playing with your front-line guys then you've got a shot,Stitched Jerseys," Kelly said.
Making matters even worse, inside linebacker Gerald Hodges was suspended for the game for violating team rules, forcing safeties Vinnie Sunseri and Antoine Bethea and outside linebacker Ahmad Brooks into inside roles.
"If not, everybody, no matter where you are, I don't think there's a team in the league right now that says, 'Hey we're good. We haven't sustained any injuries.' Everybody's sustained something to some extent. You just have to be able to deal with them."

Receiver Quinton Patton (foot), linebacker Nick Bellore (elbow) and tight end Blake Bell (shoulder) all left the game with injuries and will not return this season.
"It can get difficult for them," Kelly said of his players. "They're human. Everybody can kind of, when you start to look at it and say, 'Hey, it's not going the way we want to get it going.' But, the one thing I don't think they do,Wholesale China Jerseys, I don't think they blame others.
There is plenty to fix from the latest loss, a 41-13 defeat that was the second-most lopsided of the season for San Francisco.
"I think they take responsibility. Everybody does. We're not looking to blame people. We're looking to try and find solutions in terms of moving forward to rectify the situation."
"I don't think it's the time right now where we sit down and look at it and say, 'All right. Let's evaluate from a 50,000 foot above, take a look at the entire season,'" coach Chip Kelly said Monday. "We'll have time to do that once the season's ended. Right now, we're just really on a week-to-week deal."
The Niners fell behind 21-0 in the first quarter,Jerseys Wholesale, were held scoreless in the second half for a third straight game and allowed 550 yards to the Falcons.
The Niners were once again hampered by injuries. One week after losing receiver Torrey Smith to a concussion and tight end Vance McDonald and center Daniel Kilgore to season-ending injuries,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, San Francisco lost several more players.
Defensive back Jimmie Ward (shoulder), center Marcus Martin (ankle) and defensive lineman Glenn Dorsey (undisclosed) also were hurt in the game and their status is unknown.
NOTES: The Niners signed Armstrong to a two-year contract extension to keep him off the free-agent market this offseason. ...San Francisco claimed LB Carl Bradford off waivers from Green Bay and signed TE Jim Dray. ... Bellore and Bell were placed in IR to create the roster spots. ... The team also signed LB Brandon Chubb to the practice squad.
They join players such as left tackle Joe Staley, who has missed the past two games with a hamstring injury, and inside linebackers NaVorro Bowman (Achilles tendon) and Ray-Ray Armstrong (chest), who were lost for the season early in the year.
Kelly said the approach right now is the same as it is every week: Evaluate the previous game, make the necessary corrections and move on to the next opponent.