標題: NFL Jerseys From China 14344
無頭像
yueyrt1Ny9

帖子 26637
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2388
發表於 2018-10-6 01:27 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Safety Harrison Smith (knee) is listed as questionable but said he is determined to play. Linebacker Anthony Barr is also questionable with injuries to his hand and groin but was optimistic that he would be ready to play,jerseys nfl wholesale.
EDEN PRAIRIE,Cheap NBA Jerseys China, Minn. (AP) — Minnesota Vikings defensive tackle Linval Joseph has been ruled out for Sunday's game against Seattle with a foot injury.
"Of course it's going to be frustrating,Cheap Jerseys," Joseph said. "I'm just glad I'm still going to be able to support my team,Jerseys NFL China, go out there and help them and still use my eyes. Just be a coach."

Sharrif Floyd will move to the nose tackle and backup Tom Johnson will slide in beside him on Sunday. Antone Exum will start for Sendejo,Cheap Jerseys, who also did not practice this week.
Joseph declined to discuss the nature of his injury or how long he may be out.
Joseph was unable to practice this week, meaning the Vikings will be without their best run stopper for what is expected to be a physical game against the Seahawks. Safety Andrew Sendejo will also miss the game with a knee injury.