標題: NFL Jerseys Wholesale 6769
無頭像
yueyrt1Ny9

帖子 26637
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2409
發表於 2018-10-5 22:10 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
After Miami went three-and-out, Rivers gave it right back when he was intercepted by Byron Maxwell with 6:49 to go. The Dolphins failed to capitalize.

Rivers threw an 11-yard touchdown pass to Antonio Gates in the second quarter for a 10-0 lead. It was the 82nd time those two connected, extending their NFL record for a quarterback-tight end duo. Gates needs two TD catches to tie Tony Gonzalez's NFL record for touchdown grabs by a tight end (111).
Rivers tied his career high with the four picks.
SAN DIEGO (AP) — Miami Dolphins quarterback Ryan Tannehill was on the sideline telling his offensive teammates to get ready to go back in if the San Diego Chargers scored in the final minute.
Damien Williams scored on a 2-yard run and on an 18-yard pass from Tannehill. Jay Ajayi ran for 79 yards, ending his streak of three straight 100-yard games, but he had big runs to set up two touchdowns by Williams.
He didn't. Once he had the ball, all Alonso needed to do was outrun Williams for the score.
Stills, who went to La Costa Canyon High,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, caught a 39-yard touchdown pass from Tannehill in the second quarter.
The Dolphins (5-4) intercepted Rivers four times in a 13-minute span in the fourth quarter.
He also threw three touchdown passes to move past John Elway for eighth place on the career list with 301.
Alonso deked Philip Rivers into thinking he was going to cover a slot receiver, then broke off, jumped in front of Tyrell Williams for the interception and outraced everyone to the end zone.
Losing this way was like a shot "under the chin," Stuckey said. "It's a tough one. We've got to find a way to take advantage of opportunities we get. It's the same old,NFL Jerseys From China, same old story every time, for us, not taking advantage of opportunities."
Last week, Kenyan Drake returned a kickoff 96 yards with 5:15 left for a 27-23 victory over the New York Jets.
DOLPHINS
TEAM CULTURE
Rivers' 51-yard touchdown pass to Williams with 4:04 left gave the Chargers a 24-21 lead,NFL Jerseys China.
Here are some things to know about the Dolphins' win:
Turns out it was the Dolphins who would score, on Kiko Alonso's electrifying 60-yard interception return with 1:01 left that gave them a 31-24 victory Sunday, their fourth straight.
San Diego, which had a 10-point lead in the second quarter, fell to 4-6.
"I think it's just a belief in each other," Tannehill said. "There's no panic if things don't go well, especially in the last month. We've seen guys face adversity and we just keep fighting. There's been a few games where we've been down 10-plus points,Wholesale Jerseys China, but on the sideline you can't tell that we're down."
Since the Dolphins are playing at the Los Angeles Rams next Sunday, they're staying this week in Carlsbad in northern San Diego County. That gave receiver Kenny Stills a chance to show some teammates where he went to high school and to make a special visit. "I got to see my dog for the first time in like a year and a half," said Stills, who stayed in Miami last offseason to work out.
"Obviously it can't happen down in there," Rivers said. "There were two of them when we were fixing to score, and then obviously the last one there with a chance to win the game with a field goal. The guy made a great play."
WEST COAST WEEK
"I mean, that's my first touchdown on defense ever, like high school, college," he said. "I felt good."
SEE-SAW RIVERS
The Chargers blew a great opportunity to jump back into the lead after Jakeem Grant muffed a punt and Darrell Stuckey recovered it at the Miami 5. The Chargers had five chances from the 5 or closer — thanks a holding call against Byron Maxwell — and ended up with Rivers being intercepted by Lippett in the end zone after forcing a pass into double coverage,Wholesale Jerseys USA.
"Two weeks in a row, to have a defensive and a special teams touchdown to take the lead is huge," Tannehill said.
MOMENTUM SWING
First-year coach Adam Gase has instilled a different mindset coming off a 6-10 season.
"Maybe he was expecting me to go up the seam," Alonso said.