標題: Cheap Jerseys China 8508
無頭像
yueyrt1Ny9

帖子 26637
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2389
發表於 2018-10-5 09:00 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Sambrailo could step in at right tackle for Donald Stephenson (calf) or at right guard with Michael Schofield moving over to the edge.
"I think this game will be a full year of time not playing football," said Sambrailo, who was injured last Sept. 27 at Detroit. "So, I'm excited to get back out there and change what this anniversary means."
"You just sit here and keep your fingers crossed for Jeff," Kubiak said. "He's been battling his tail off to be a part of this thing and he's going back pretty close to where he went to school. It's going to be a big weekend for him."
Notes: Green and Donaldson said they believe they'll be back in action next weekend. Along with OLB DeMarcus Ware, they're not making the trip so they can get treatment. ... WR Bennie Fowler also is expected to make his debut this weekend after missing a month with a broken right elbow. ... The Broncos turned up the noise all week to prepare QB Trevor Siemian for his first road game. "We made it really, really hard on him. So,Soccer Jerseys Outlet, practice has not been easy. But that's OK, because games aren't easy, either," Kubiak said.
"Yes, it's about time," Heuerman said. "I do need to get in there and make some plays and help this team win."
While Peters provides good blocking and experience, Heuerman is a big target — 6-5 and 255 pounds — for QB Trevor Siemian,Wholesale China Jerseys, who will need another outlet should Marvin Lewis's schemes take out either Emmanuel Sanders or Demaryius Thomas the way the Bengals have neutralized Steelers star Antonio Brown and Jets receiver Brandon Marshall.
He blew out an ACL at rookie minicamp not long after the hugs and handshakes of the draft when the Broncos selected the big tight end out of Ohio State in the third round. He, too, missed large chunks of training camp with hamstring and ankle injuries.
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. (AP) — High draft picks Ty Sambrailo and Jeff Heuerman can shake their monikers as men of mystery this weekend.
Coach Gary Kubiak ruled Virgil Green (calf) out on Friday and said Heuerman and veteran John Peters will fill in.
"We love the athlete and he played a lot early on for us last year so we feel pretty comfortable that he knows what to do," offensive coordinator Rick Dennison said.

Kubiak trusts he'll soon be talking about Heuerman's productivity and not just his potential. He lauded his intelligence,Cheap Jerseys 2018, his blocking skills and his ability to beat man coverage. He said being around Phillips has helped him, too.
Heuerman figures there's no better place to make his NFL debut than Paul Brown Stadium.
"He's such a big guy. He's long. He does a lot of things. It's just a matter of if he's ready to go and where he's fitting in," said Dennison. "Obviously, we liked Jeff enough to draft him pretty high."
Heuerman is another story.
"It's pretty cool. I have a lot of people coming to the game," he said. "I've actually played in that stadium. We played a spring game there a couple of years ago,Cheap Jerseys China, my sophomore or junior year spring game,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, and it was good."
Green, who missed three games with a more severely strained calf in 2014, said he believes Heuerman will make a splash Sunday.
Both are being pressed into duty when the Broncos (2-0) visit the Cincinnati Bengals (1-1).
"Obviously he catches the ball well and runs nice routes, but I think what most people wouldn't think about Jeff is he is a very strong guy and he's not afraid to get physical," Green said. "And obviously having guys like me and John here, that's our mindset in the tight end room to be the most physical tight ends in the National Football League."
Dennison and Kubiak envision big things for Heuerman in this West Coast offense that's been hampered by injuries at tight end since last season.
"Now it's time for Jeff to step up," Kubiak said.
Sambrailo, a second-round draft pick last year, stepped in at left tackle in 2015 when Ryan Clady went on injured reserve but his own season was over within three weeks because of a shoulder injury. This summer, he missed his chance to regain a starting job because he hyperextended his right elbow early in camp and only recently returned to health.