標題: Wholesale Authentic Jerseys 1809
無頭像
yueyrt1Ny9

帖子 26637
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2388
發表於 2018-10-2 21:09 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
"It's a challenge for all of us," Taylor said. "We'll see as the time goes on how they respond to that challenge. I'm looking forward to seeing them respond in a great way."
"Yes, we lost Sammy. Yes, we lost Anquan. But there's guys that are very good players, very talented players. We just have to do whatever it takes to get on the same page."
"I feel like we still have receivers that can get the job done," Holmes said. "I don't think it's going to set us back, but I do think that he could've done a lot for us."
"It's definitely big,Wholesale China Jerseys Free Shpping," Taylor said following practice Tuesday. "I don't think it's a situation that has ever happened like that in recent history."
It's a group now led by second-round draft pick Zay Jones and Jordan Matthews, who has been sidelined since chipping a bone in his chest during his first practice with Buffalo. Matthews was acquired in a trade with Philadelphia on Aug. 11, the same day Watkins was dealt to LA.
NOTES: The Bills officially placed Boldin on their reserve/retired list. ... McDermott extended his condolences to Bills Hall of Fame quarterback Jim Kelly, who announced the death of his father on Monday. Joe Kelly was 88 and had been placed in hospice care a week ago in Florida. ... The Bills prepare to play at Baltimore in their third preseason game on Saturday.
The Bills' depth at receiver has been further depleted with Rod Streater's status uncertain; he hurt his left toe in a 20-16 preseason loss at Philadelphia last week. Another offseason free-agent addition,Cheap NFL Jerseys, the fifth-year player is listed week to week, though McDermott hasn't ruled out Streater requiring surgery.
"The bottom line with Anquan's situation as a football team is we respect his decision,T Shirt Juventus Bambino," he said. "As a football team,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, we adapt. These players have adapted before and we will continue to adapt and show grit."
ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (AP) — Quarterback Tyrod Taylor understood there would be changes at the receiver position when he elected to return to Buffalo for a third season by restructuring his contract in March.
Running back LeSean McCoy said he'll miss Boldin because he's among the league's best downfield-blocking receivers.
Time is running out with Buffalo's opener against the New York Jets less than three weeks away.
Coach Sean McDermott challenged his team to respond to adversity.
All three of Buffalo's starters from last year have now been replaced, including the losses of Robert Woods and Marquise Goodwin in free agency. And then there's Boldin, whose stint with the Bills lasted just under two weeks.
Taylor said the burden falls on him to keep the receivers focused while spending extra time working with them after practice.
That leaves Holmes, Walt Powell and Philly Brown among those competing for the No. 3 spot behind Matthews and Jones.
The latest shuffle leaves Taylor scrambling to build chemistry with a young, patchwork collection of receivers.
Boldin's decision to quit football and focus on his civil justice and humanitarian causes caught the Bills by surprise. The 14-year veteran was being counted on as a reliable target in the slot and to mentor the team's youngsters, including Jones.
McDermott dismissed the notion the Bills lack experience without Boldin. He specifically mentioned Matthews, who is entering his fourth season, and free-agent addition Andre Holmes, who broke into the NFL with Dallas as an undrafted rookie in 2011. Holmes, however, has just 102 catches for 1,482 yards and 12 touchdowns in 65 games, including only 20 starts.
"That's life and that's football," Jones said. "A lot has been thrown at this team, not just me, so there's a lot of growing up to do."
"No excuses ever want to be made on my end. You've got to deal with whatever's given to you," Taylor said.
Little did he anticipate how drastic the transformation would be following Anquan Boldin's abrupt decision to retire Sunday,China Soccer Jerseys, which came on the heels of Sammy Watkins being traded to the Los Angeles Rams.