標題: China NFL Jerseys 14338
無頭像
yueyrt1Ny9

帖子 26637
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2388
發表於 2018-10-2 20:14 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. (AP) — New England Patriots linebacker Jamie Collins didn't specify the kind of illness that sidelined him for four games. He just knows he's healthy and can be ready Sunday against the Philadelphia Eagles.
"It feels really good to be back," Collins said.
"It's really a process and so we go by what we see," Belichick said. "Where a player is Wednesday, where he is Thursday, where he is Friday and even occasionally the Saturday changes are all just reflective of what the player's current condition is.
He was listed as questionable Friday against the Eagles after being a limited participant in practice since Wednesday.
Patriots coach Bill Belichick also was mum on Collins' illness. He said the situation can change on a daily basis with returning players.
The injury report also said that tight end Rob Gronkowski is out for the game with a knee injury. Receiver Julian Edelman also will miss the game with a foot injury.
"And sometimes there is a straight line progression, but you don't know that until the end. You don't know it going along because you're not sure what's going to happen."
Collins landed on the Patriots' practice report with an undisclosed illness after a 36-7 win against the Miami Dolphins on Oct,Wholesale Authentic NFL Jerseys. 29. He compared his symptoms to those of a stomach bug and said he lost a few pounds,Jerseys NFL Wholesale.
Collins had been off to a strong start,cheap nfl jerseys, recording 51 tackles (29 solo) with 4.5 sacks and four forced fumbles through New England's first seven games.
"I think that's something that needs to continue," Slater said. "You're never going to reach a point of satisfaction with that, and it's something that's ever evolving, ever changing."
"I was just feeling bad, man," Collins said. "I don't want to talk about it. I don't want to talk about (those) memories."
Also Friday,China NFL Jerseys, the Patriots took part in a league-wide conference call on player health and safety. New England's Matthew Slater said NFL vice president of officiating Dean Blandino has been passionate about it.
NOTES: Slater and his wife recently celebrated the birth of their first child. ... Belichick shared his thoughts on Green Bay quarterback Aaron Rodgers' game-winning touchdown pass against Detroit on Thursday night. "I think it's not an overly strategic play," Belichick said. "You want to get the ball into the end zone and you want to get people around it."
"Nobody (wants) to sit out in this game — its fun,wholesale nfl jerseys," Collins said. "It was real hard."