標題: Cheap NFL Jerseys
無頭像
IblcaAv8

帖子 1485
註冊 2018-7-5
用戶註冊天數 2119
發表於 2018-10-2 12:38 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Dear Editor,Growing up as a child and a loyal citizen to the Linden community, I’ve shared a common interest in the welfare of my fellow commoners. I often reminisce on the days when the fire hydrant on the corner of Dageraad Street and Wismar Avenue, was opened to accommodate small children and residents on an overly hot day.After residing abroad, since my return to my community,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, I’ve noticed that there is an improvement in our fire response system, in that there was a fire station built in 2007. This improvement fostered a curiosity I’ve had for many years. “How many hydrants are there in Linden?”After conversing with a sixteen-year veteran firefighter,Cheap Basketball Jerseys, a lot of the flaws in our fire response system were pin pointed. He gave me insight as to how they go about being successful in their daily call and the challenges they have to face.From the outer perspective fire safety in Linden may seem pretty adequate with a new fire engine and fire station built, but although these marvels seem to be a positive to our society, without the adequate resources to carryout the job in its entirety,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale, what really does the new engine and fire station contribute to our society?According to the veteran fighter,China NFL Jerseys, in 2010 alone, nine actual fires were called for a rapid response. He also elaborated that in order to successfully respond to these emergencies, the Demerara River had to be used as a main source of water.“Why were you guys using the river when there are hydrants present?” I asked. He proceeded to explain that in North McKenzie alone, there are about 10 hydrants and only three of them pump adequate enough water to effectively respond to a fire. He continued to explain that every year according to government regulation,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale, a test of all hydrants must be conducted and recorded.Taking into consideration that a new fire station was built and tests of the hydrants are done annually, it would be expected that the government would be able to access the quality and functioning tests and surveys carried out by the fighters, thus they had the adequate information to foster the necessary changes which are yet to be made.When the fighters have to resort to the river as a source of water to successfully do their job,Wholesale Jerseys 2018, the fire becomes a nuisance to other residents in the event that it spreads.? Of the nine fires that occurred last yearn 2010, six of them belong to the Block 22 community, also known as one of the most peevish communities in Linden. Block 22 alone has no hydrants.If Government priority lies in the equality and the welfare of our citizens, then why are there no hydrants in Block 22?In order to make changes in our society, when it relates to fires, educating our residents as a whole about fire prevention comes first. We need to create a system where our fighters are able to respond and to react with adequate resources capable of completing the job.After then the inspection of the hydrants carried out annually can be used to maintain our system, the welfare of the citizens, and our peace of minds. Until then, LET IT BURN!!!!!Ronessa Mingo