標題: Cheap Jerseys
無頭像
IblcaAv8

帖子 1485
註冊 2018-7-5
用戶註冊天數 2093
發表於 2018-10-2 12:37 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A Guyanese businesswoman who was shot when gunmen invaded her Bay Street, St Michael, Barbados restaurant and bar is clinging to life in a Barbadian hospital.Seelochanie Samuels was shot several times in her abdomen, and underwent emergency surgery immediately after she was admitted.Her close friend, Christopher Samuel Anthony Griffith,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, 26, formerly of Pomona Village, Essequibo, was killed in the incident which occurred last Saturday night.??According to reports, doctors have removed a bullet from Samuels’s body while another is lodged near her heart.This newspaper also understands that several of the woman’s ribs have been damaged but she remains in a stable condition, though still critical.Reports stated that she has learnt of Griffith’s death. The two shared a relationship.Relatives of the two Guyanese believe that the incident was a direct attack on the Guyanese community on the island.Relatives have almost ruled out robbery as a motive for the attack, since they are convinced that the shooting may have stemmed from Samuels’s strong advocacy for the rights of Guyanese on the island.On Saturday, at around 19:00 hours, two gunmen walked into a bar operated by Samuels and shot dead Christopher Griffith. They also wounded Samuels when she tried to intervene.The shooting was barely reported in the media on the island, and this newspaper has been unsuccessful in attempts to gather information from the sister CARICOM territory.Samuels’s relatives are angry at the way the matter is being treated by the Barbadian authorities.“Is this a direct spin-off of what was recently said by the Barbados Prime Minister that the island is not ready for an influx of other Caribbean nationals,Cheap Jerseys China, or is it a campaign against Guyanese?” one relative asked.This newspaper was told that Samuels, who has been residing in Barbados for close to 10 years, had established the bar and many Guyanese frequented the spot to link up with their countrymen, many of whom are employed in the construction industry on the island.According to the relative, the Barbados Police have been ‘harassing the business place,Cheap Jerseys From China, apparently looking for illegal Guyanese workers.’On many occasions, Samuels, whose husband is a Barbadian, has had to challenge the Bajan authorities whenever they raided her business.“She was of the opinion that they were envious of her progress. She has been living there for eight to ten years, and is a legitimate resident of Barbados. Only six months ago the police raided the place, and she complained about the aggressive attitude of the Bajan Police. Is this a case of what recently happened in South Africa?” the relative queried.And in Essequibo, news of Griffith’s death sent shockwaves from Charity to Supenaam.Griffith, who worked as a mason/contractor, was described by relatives as a ‘really nice person’.The father of a two-year-old son with a Barbadian woman has been living in Barbados for close to four years.According to a relative,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, news of his death was relayed almost immediately after the shooting.Shereen Latchman, a cousin of the dead man, said that she received a telephone call from another cousin in Barbados, who informed her that something terrible had happened.Latchman said that as she was about to enquire what had happened, the telephone went dead.“I called back and then I was told that Chris had been shot. I said OK, thinking that maybe we can go to Barbados and visit him in hospital. But she (cousin) said, ‘no he did not make it.’That did not register because I could not believe that Chris had died,” Latchman told this newspaper.She said that from what she heard, two gunmen wearing ski-masks walked into the business place and almost immediately opened fire, fatally wounding Griffith before turning their guns on Samuels.“Nobody would walk into a bar at seven 0’clock to carry out a robbery. They would wait maybe until the registers are full and everyone is almost drunk,” she reasoned.??According to Latchman, Griffith had telephoned his mother in Essequibo on Saturday morning, and had promised to call back.“I have over 15 cousins, and Chris and his brother were like brothers to me. I grew up in Canada, but we were very close,” Latchman told this newspaper.Griffith is the youngest of five children.His mother, Edith Latchman, is of the view that there is an apparent dislike for Guyanese in Barbados.“I don’t know how to explain. Everybody is in shock, nobody expected this. Chris was my baby,” Mrs. Latchman told this newspaper.Griffith’s brother, Reuben,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, with whom he was also very close, told Kaieteur News that the impact of his b