標題: Cheap NFL Jerseys China 13237
無頭像
yueyrt1Ny9

帖子 26637
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2409
發表於 2018-9-25 21:01 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
The Bengals (12-4) matched the best record in franchise history — they also won 12 games during the 1981 and 1988 seasons when they reached the Super Bowl. Their playoff seeding was still unsettled when the game ended, coming down to Denver's game later in the day.
"This has been one of the most rewarding seasons I've ever had,Wholesale Authentic NFL Jerseys," coach John Harbaugh said. "It's hard for people on the outside to understand that."
Jeremy Hill ran for 96 yards and put the Bengals in control by breaking through the line for a 38-yard score on a fourth-and-1 play in the third quarter.
Notes: Cincinnati has won its past five against Baltimore, its longest winning streak in the series. ... The Bengals failed to convert a third-down play, going 0 for 9, and matched their season high with 11 penalties. It was the first time Cincinnati won a game without converting a third-down play since 1995 when they beat Indianapolis 24-21 in OT, according to STATS. They also were 0 for 9 in that one. ... Ravens S Will Hill hurt his back in the first half and didn't return.
With their season finally over, the Ravens (5-11) could start focusing on the next one.
The AFC North champions wasted a chance to clinch the No. 2 seed and an opening-round bye — another week for Dalton to heal — when they lost in Denver 20-17 on Monday night, ending it with McCarron's fumble on a snap.
CINCINNATI (AP) — The close defeats and major injuries piled up for the Ravens week by week, leaving them to play out a lost season. It ended with another one that fit the profile.

Cincinnati won two of its last three games after McCarron took over for Andy Dalton, who broke his right thumb during a loss to Pittsburgh at Paul Brown Stadium. Dalton is scheduled for an exam on Monday and is hoping to return at some point in the postseason.
AJ McCarron overcame a rough start and threw a pair of touchdown passes Sunday, rallying the Cincinnati Bengals to a sloppy 24-16 victory.
Hill's longest run of the season — his previous best was only 17 yards — on the fourth-down play put the Bengals in control midway through the third quarter.
Ryan Mallett made his second start for the Ravens and went 30 of 56 for 292 yards against a defense that gives up a lot of yards, but had allowed the fewest points in the league. His 2-yard touchdown pass cut it to 24-16 with 1:47 to go, but he threw his second interception with 24 seconds left.
The Bengals have been trying to get McCarron ready to start in the playoffs. His inexperience showed at the outset on Sunday when he failed to spot open receivers and was off-target on throws,Cheap Jerseys, resulting in four straight punts.
"I'm not big on moral victories, but this team has endured so much," linebacker Elvis Dumervil said. "I'm proud of the tough-minded team we have from the top to the bottom."
Baltimore lost more players to injury than any other team in the NFL, including quarterback Joe Flacco. The Ravens upset Pittsburgh the previous week,Wholesale NHL Jerseys, but couldn't knock off another division rival with its cast of backups.
The Bengals got a scare when McCarron grabbed his left knee and was slow getting up in the third quarter after being tackled while throwing a pass. McCarron stayed in the game. He finished 17 of 27 for 160 yards with three sacks, no interceptions and a 103.9 passer rating.
A pass interference penalty set up his 22-yard touchdown pass to Tyler Eifert,Supply Cheap Jerseys, his 13th scoring catch of the season. Vontaze Burfict's interception at the Baltimore 33-yard line set up McCarron's 5-yard touchdown throw to A.J. Green for a 14-9 lead.
McCarron made his third career start in Dalton's place — his first at Paul Brown Stadium — and did enough to get the win. He didn't have any problems with his sore left wrist, injured while trying to recover his game-ending fumble in Denver.
"As much work as I put in,NFL Jerseys China, I felt comfortable," Mallett said. "I'm looking forward to the spring and to (workouts). I've gotten a good crash course."