標題: China Jerseys
無頭像
IblcaAv8

帖子 1485
註冊 2018-7-5
用戶註冊天數 2094
發表於 2018-9-25 14:03 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A drinking session which turned sour between two friends at the Mahaicony Village, East Coast Demerara (ECD),Cheap Jerseys China, has resulted in one of the men now nursing head injuries after being hit on his head with a shotgun.Twenty-nine year old, Gaindaw Persaud, told Kaieteur News that on the evening of August 25,NBA Jerseys China, 2011, he was invited by fellow villagers to ‘take a drink’ at a neighbour’s home at Gordon Table,Cheap Jerseys From China Online, Mahaicony River.He stated that he tied his boat and then ventured underneath the neighbour’s bottom house where the four other men were drinking.During the socializing period,Wholesale NBA Jerseys Authentic, Persaud stated that he asked one of the men identified as ‘Charran Bhola Gussai’ to repay him some money which he had borrowed on a previous occasion.“He owed me $5,Wholesale Jerseys,000 and I ask he for my money, he started cursing me up. I get up to leave and a friend, Shazaad Ally, hold me back and made me sit down back. Charran continue cursing and I say I leaving again and get up. When me get up and walking away the man took his shotgun that he had on the table and hit me in my head hard.”Kaieteur News understands that the young man then fell to the ground and when he finally got up; he went into his boat and drove to his parents’ house.Persaud’s parents then had to hire private transportation in order to take their son to the Mahaicony Police Station then to the Mahaicony Hospital. The doctor on duty had to clean his wounds and administer nine stitches to the affected area.The injured Gaindaw Persaud with bandages around his head and hand after being discharged from the hospital.The injured man had to return the following day to the hospital after crying out for pain. For two days, it is alleged that the police at Mahaicony Police Station did not act upon the matter, while the perpetrator ‘got away’ to his house at Kitty, Georgetown.On August 27,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, Persaud was taken to the Woodlands Hospital in Georgetown, after his condition worsened, and then to the Kitty Police Station where another report of the matter was made.The police ranks at Kitty then went in search of his assailant and arrested him.He has been released on bail.Persaud’s family is hoping that justice is served since the man was said to have threatened them even after the incident took place saying “ I gon shoot and kill y’all out.”A few years ago, the perpetrator is said to have shot at his neighbour’s ‘black tank’, and the matter was subsequently ‘settled’.