標題: Cheap NFL Shop
無頭像
IblcaAv8

帖子 1485
註冊 2018-7-5
用戶註冊天數 2094
發表於 2018-9-22 12:16 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Scores of persons turned out to pay their last respects to Former Chairman of the Guyana Sugar Corporation (Guysuco) Harold B. Davis who was yesterday laid to rest.At a thanksgiving service held at the Trinity Methodist Church on Leopold and High Street,cheap nfl jerseys, a number of friends, family and associates gave tributes to a man who was described as stern but yet understanding individual and a father to not only his children but others who knew him.Pall bearers carry Davis’s casket from the Trinity Methodist Church.Among the distinguished personalities who attended the service were President Donald Ramotar, Opposition Leader David Granger and Attorney-at-law Nigel Hughes.Davis’ daughter, Dr. Janice Davis-Street remembered her father’s famous quote “To thine own self be true”.She added that excellence was always expected from her brother’s and sister growing up as children.“I remember the days when we used go to church and he would get angry because I was usually the last one to get dressed… He was very serious when it came to being on time,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Outlet,” Davis-Street said.“I remember my dad threatening to leave me on my wedding day if I was not there 15 minutes early. Punctuality was an obsession with my father,” she added.Davis began his career as a teacher at the Rosignol Government School. He came to Georgetown in 1947 and taught at the Trinity and Bedford Methodist Schools. He left teaching to pursue studies at the Ohio State University,Cheap Jerseys For Sale, obtaining a BSC (Bachelors) in Social Administration and later, a Masters Degree in Sociology.He returned to Guyana in 1958 and joined Bookers Sugar Estate the following year as the Personnel Manager,Wholesale Jerseys China, working at Skeldon. He was later transferred to Georgetown,China Jerseys Cheap, taking up a position as the company’s Education and Training Officer.He was a member of the Council of the University of Guyana (UG), and in 1991 he became Pro- Chancellor and a member of the Board of Governors,NFL Jerseys Supply, serving for 13 years. Davis was also the Chairman of Demerara Woods.Davis was also recognized for his experience and became a Director of GTM for some time and later as Chairman up to the time that he became ill and retired.