標題: Dirk Nowitzki Jersey
無頭像
IblcaAv8

帖子 1485
註冊 2018-7-5
用戶註冊天數 2093
發表於 2018-8-13 04:06 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
….election has taken democracy to a new level, says Region 6 ChairmanBy Leon SuseranBerbice responded to the results of the 2011 General and Regional Elections generally by welcoming fresh kinds of politics that will see more participation and compromise being made among the key stakeholders in the National Assembly – the opposition parties being the key players.Shopping areas and surroundings of New Amsterdam were populated with shoppers, and vehicles continued to line the busier parts of the town, especially after the results were announced. Many persons said that they can now breathe a huge sigh of relief knowing that the elections are over and done with and life can continue as per normal.With the balance of power essentially resting in the hands of the opposition, Kaieteur News sought the comments of key players in Regions 5 and 6 about their thoughts on the elections results.Imran Sacoor, President of the Berbice Chamber of Commerce: “I feel that we will have a more inclusive government. I feel it will go positive and it will also go negative with the interest of the people of the country, positive in that decisions made in parliament will go more in favour of people of the country. [But] in the negative sense, I see that when there is a good matter being tabled, the chances are that if somebody doesn’t feel good about it, the opposing of the issue can really be a problem.[We] have to ensure that we have continued success. At the end of the day, the Chamber of Commerce would want to say to the general citizenship,NFL Jerseys From China, regardless of the decisions, we want to continue to urge peace prevail in our communities and that we continue to work hard, because we must recognize Guyana is our country and we work to preserve the interest of our country.” He urged corporate stakeholders to accept the decisions made and “put our country first”. “We feel confident that Donald [Ramotar] will be able to work with the other parties; include everyone in decision-making and engage the opposition”Raj Nauth, businessman: “The results will entail more ‘togethership’ in terms of those who felt they were not in the building process over the years; that they were not included in the building of Guyana (they now would be). This result will put that to rest… they will feel inclusiveness. It will benefit the country more by and large. Some of the issues that were actually being swept under the rug,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, mainly VAT, and some other issues like the Berbice Bridge, GuySuCo and job creation, at the end of the day, they will see that they (the people) are being represented and those who were sitting on the fence, they will probably want to be involved in the building process. GECOM did a wonderful job and the results should be accepted”.Vishnu Doerga – President of Upper Corentyne Chamber of Commerce:? “The electorate has spoken and we would urge all the parties involved to listen to that collective voice of the electorate and act in the best interest of our country; a country which is now at a stage where rapid development could take place,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China, which will definitely require everyone to be on board. I would hope that it leads to far more constructive dialogue and greater buy-in of all decisions made at the Parliamentary level.”Harrinarine? Baldeo – Regional Chairman of Region 5: “That’s the reality of the results, that’s the choice the people made and [the] people have a free right to choose what they want to vote. We got back the region with one seat less; the AFC has an additional seat. If you don’t have a majority you have to go on”.Dr Veerasammy Ramayya (AFC): “The results were astounding. The fact is, Region 6 made a difference, and the thing is,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, I am very proud that we worked [hard] and the sugar workers disappointed me very much. [But] with the two geographical seats in parliament and the one top up that we have changed the whole outcome, of the election and history is created in Guyana today. This is the first time they will look at the AFC as the balancing force in the country… a president with no power anymore. I am very proud with my people. And I took on the greatest challenge in Region Six. I do hope we find peace and they work in an amicable way. But history is being made here.”When asked what the impact of the new way of doing things in parliament now, Ramayya said, “We can stop the corruption, we can know how the money is being spent,NFL Jerseys China, and contractors,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, health care and how it is being spent. Now that the AFC is there, the people of Guyana