標題: Adrian Dantley Jersey 5084
無頭像
yueyrt1Ny9

帖子 26637
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2409
發表於 2018-8-8 12:26 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Tyrod Taylor was inactive because of a groin injury and the Bills could opt out of his five-year extension after this season. It's unclear, however, if they would still have that flexibility if Taylor has a long-term injury.
Wide receiver Brandon Marshall, center Nick Mangold,Chase Edmonds Jersey, left tackle Ryan Clady and right tackle Breno Giacomini could be salary cap casualties. Defensive lineman Sheldon Richardson could be trade bait.
EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. (AP) — Todd Bowles remained confident, even as the losses and criticism mounted.
Ryan Fitzpatrick ,Wholesale China Jerseys Free Shpping, who threw two touchdown passes against Buffalo, is a free agent and played in what was likely his final game for New York. He came back on a one-year deal for $12 million, but struggled mightily.
"I'm not going to take away from the team win today," Bowles said. "I knew I would be here, so it really wasn't a big deal."
SHUTDOWN SAFETY?: Revis reiterated his interest in possibly moving to safety next season after having a down year, which he attributed to age — he's 31 — and injuries.
EJ Manuel , who was 9 of 20 for 86 yards and lost a fumble in the start, is scheduled to be a free agent. That leaves just Cardale Jones, who was 6 of 11 for 96 yards and an interception after replacing Manuel to start the fourth quarter.
As for the fans who lost faith in Bowles and are unsure he should be back, the coach had a message.
After ending a dismal season on a winning note with a 30-10 victory over the Buffalo Bills on Sunday, the Jets are making no changes in leadership heading into what appears will be a busy offseason.

One person called Lynn's succession to replace Ryan— fired earlier in the week by Buffalo — as being "the working plan." Another person said the final decision on general manager Doug Whaley's recommendation rests solely with owners Terry and Kim Pegula.
DEPARTING JETS?: Revis might not be the only big-name Jets player who could be gone in the offseason.
"Guys respect him," defensive tackle Kyle Williams said of Lynn. "He's revered in the room when he walks in. He commands the room. If he would be the guy, I'd be happy for him, for sure."
Two people with direct knowledge of the situation told the AP before the game that Lynn is the clear favorite to take over the job permanently,NFL Jerseys From China.
Doug Middleton also recovered a kickoff in the end zone after Gillislee allowed the ball to bounce, giving New York a 30-3 lead.
GROUND AND POUND: Despite the question at quarterback, the Bills had one of their best seasons with the running game.
"That's great," cornerback Darrelle Revis said. "It was a disappointing season this year and next year, Coach can get another stab at it and change some things around next year."
Revis,Jerseys Cheap NFL, once considered the top cornerback in the game, is not a lock to return to the Jets because he's scheduled to count $15.3 million against the salary cap next season. If he takes a pay cut, a change in positions with the Jets could be in the game plan.
"It's not about losing faith in me," Bowles said. "It's about winning ballgames. We don't win ballgames, the stands aren't full. We didn't win ballgames starting out. I understand that the fans are frustrated. We're frustrated as well."
The Bills might have gotten more if LeSean McCoy hadn't left on the first play of the second quarter with a high right ankle sprain. X-rays were negative and he was upgraded to a "probable" return, though he didn't get another carry.
A third person with direct knowledge of the discussions told the AP that former Jacksonville coach Gus Bradley is a candidate to become the Bills' defensive coordinator under Lynn.
"Until they tell me I'm not employed anymore," Lynn said,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, "then I have to go back and get these evaluations done and look at our team and what we have to go after in the offseason."
He believes he's still the right man to lead the New York Jets, and the team apparently agrees with the coach.
Bowles is 15-17 in his two-year tenure with New York, which hired him in January 2015 after firing Rex Ryan. He had been the subject of increased criticism by some fans and media in recent weeks because of a few ugly losses and questions about his in-game management and handling of the locker room.
But owner Woody Johnson opted to stay the course and give both Bowles and general manager Mike Maccagnan a third year.
Meanwhile, in Buffalo, An