標題: Wholesale Jerseys Authentic 11751
無頭像
yueyrt1Ny9

帖子 26637
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2388
發表於 2017-11-15 10:52 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
"Just any role they try to put me in, I'm going to try and do that to the best of my ability and be whoever they need me to be," Green said.
"I was pretty pumped up,Cheap Jerseys," Green said. "One guy you always want to meet in life, Big Ben,Jerseys NFL Cheap, want to talk to him and learn from him as well."

PITTSBURGH (AP) — Ladarius Green saw the yellow sea of Terrible Towels waving last fall when the Pittsburgh Steelers visited San Diego and the Chargers tight end couldn't help but be a little envious,Wholesale Jerseys 2018.
Green signed a four-year deal with the Steelers on Thursday, who tasked the talented and still young tight end with replacing Heath Miller, who retired quietly last month.
It would be nice if Green could prove as reliable as Miller, a two-time Pro Bowler who holds just about every major team receiving record by a tight end. Miller averaged 53 receptions and nearly 600 yards receiving a season and missed just seven games during his 11-year run in Pittsburgh while also proving to be one of the best blockers at his position in the league. Green downplayed any comparisons to Miller but he immediately vaults to the top of the depth chart ahead of veteran Matt Spaeth and young prospect Jesse James.
"I'm pretty confident (as a blocker),Cheap Jerseys," Green said. "I've still got to work towards it. It's something I fell I can do."
"It was pretty bad for us because we had to go on a silent count," Green said. "You want to be around that kind of stuff."
Steelers coach Mike Tomlin flew to Pensacola, Florida on Wednesday to meet with Green and even called up quarterback Ben Roethlisberger for a brief introduction.
Consider that problem solved.
The two will have plenty of time to get comfortable after the Steelers made a sizable investment in the 6-foot-6, 250-pound Green, who should provide the Steelers a big red zone target to complement an offense that already includes Roethlisberger, All Pro wide receiver Antonio Brown, rising star Martavis Bryant and running back Le'Veon Bell.
The 25-year-old Green is coming off a career year with the Chargers in 2015 in which he set personal bests in receptions (37), yards receiving (429) and touchdown receptions (4) while playing splitting time with Antonio Gates. The deal is worth a $20 million and is the rare free agency splurge for Pittsburgh, which typically avoids delving into the open market for high-priced prospects.
The move continues to shore up an offensive front in need of replenishment. The Steelers re-signed veteran guard Ramon Foster on Wednesday. Left tackle Kelvin Beachum became a free agent on Wednesday though there's a chance he could return,Wholesale Authentic NFL Jerseys.