標題: Jerseys NFL Cheap East Canje Berbice
無頭像
yueyrt1Ny9

帖子 26637
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2389
發表於 2018-6-5 01:46 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Forty-year-old Romesh Persaud called? ‘Short man’ , a labourer of Edinburgh village, East Bank Berbice, and a father of three, was on Monday sentenced to six months in prison when he appeared before Magistrate Adela Nagamootoo at the New Amsterdam Magistrate’s Court. Persaud pleaded guilty to the charge of break and enter.The facts of the matter as related by the prosecutor,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, Corporal Roberto Figueira,Cheap Jerseys From China, stated that on Sunday November 22 at Sheet Anchor Village,Wholesale China Jerseys, East Canje Berbice,Wholesale Jerseys, the accused broke and entered the dwelling house of Youdnauth Seepersaud with the intent to commit a felony.The court was told that Seepersaud left his premises around 17:45 hrs on the day in question and went out, whilst out he was told that someone was in his house. He immediately went home and in company with others found the accused hiding under a bed in one of the rooms of the house.Persaud was arrested and taken to the police station and charged.In court, the accused went down on his knees and held on to his ear as he begged the magistrate not to send him to jail.‘Ow yuh worship I will never do it again ah begging you don’t send me in jail, have mercy on me ‘I don’t want to go back in there’. ‘I didn’t take anything’.Magistrate Nagamootoo told Persaud that what he did was serious and she will have to send him to prison. ‘If you weren’t caught then you would have cleaned up the house’,Cheap Jerseys From China, the magistrate retorted,Cheap Jerseys Supply, before imposing a six-month penalty on the burglar.