無頭像
yueyrt1Ny9

帖子 26637
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2389
發表於 2018-5-24 23:39 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Gronk is ready to line up as a TV host.
"Crashletes" debuts at 7 p.m,Wholesale Jerseys. on July 5 on Nickelodeon. New episodes of "Crashletes" will air at 7 p.m. on weekdays.
"Crashletes" will feature guest appearances from Philadelphia Eagles linebacker Bryan Braman,Jerseys NFL Cheap, racecar driver Karsyn Elledge, skateboarder Jagger Eaton, Detroit Lions running back Stevan Ridley, professional snowboarder Kaitlyn Farrington and the Gronkowski family.
Rob Gronkowski will be the face of "Crashletes,Wholesale Jerseys," introducing popular viral videos of sports bloopers.
"I'm such a big kid at heart and I'm eager to show my energy and passion off the field in Nickelodeon's newest series,Cheap NFL Football Jerseys, Crashletes," Gronkowski said. "There will be a lot of laughs as we celebrate the most epic, sickest sports fails on the planet. Be prepared to get Gronk'd!"
Gronkowski, the New England Patriots tight end, and co-hosts Stevie Nelson and Brandon Broady will provide in-depth analysis of viral sports bloopers,Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys, blunders and absurdities.