標題: China NFL Jerseys Soesdyke
無頭像
VxvesP0v

帖子 11567
註冊 2017-10-11
用戶註冊天數 2388
發表於 2018-5-24 19:50 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Following a fatal road accident on the Coverden Public road last month one driver, Sheldon McLennan,Billy Price Jersey, is appalled that he has not been offered any compensation for the injuries he received.McLennan said that he was “not wrong” at the time of the accident.He had initially said that the driver of motorcar HC 4030, Clayton Schwartz, had driven his car into his lane hence colliding with his yellow Fielder wagon,Cheap Jerseys For Sale, HB9510.Now confined to home because of a broken leg suffered in the accident, McLennan believes that he should have received some form of compensation.“I am not wrong… at least somebody should have told me something” said McLennan. “It li’l stiff for me.”Prior to the accident he was the breadwinner for his home and with his injury provision has become short for his family.On Friday June 26, 2015, Sheldon McLennan was driving his yellow Fielder wagon, HB 9510, in the direction of Georgetown when driver of white Spacio, HC 4030,cheap nfl jerseys online, Clayton Schwartz,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, who was travelling in the opposite direction collided with him.Kaieteur News understands that McLennan, of D’Andrade Street, Newtown, was returning to the City after making a drop off at the Cheddi Jagan International Airport, while Schwartz,NFL Jerseys From China, of Ice House Road, Timehri,Wholesale Jerseys China, had minutes earlier left a night spot in Garden of Eden.Marlon Forde called ‘Goaty’ or ‘Baige’, 38, of Lot P Adams Road, Soesdyke, was killed with the impact while Esther Meertens, of Van Diamond Road, Soesdyke suffered a fractured nose and other injuries about the body. Two other women were also injured.The driver who also received minor injuries to his leg was released on bail when he made a court appearance on Thursday.