標題: Cheap NFL Jerseys who was in the shop
無頭像
VxvesP0v

帖子 11567
註冊 2017-10-11
用戶註冊天數 2389
發表於 2018-5-24 07:07 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Two armed men on Tuesday terrorized and robbed a mother and three of her young children while a female accomplice was on the “lookout” outside of the grocery shop located at La Parfaite Harmonie,NFL Jerseys From China, West Bank Demerara (WBD).The female robber caught on camera.The incident which occurred around 19:45 hrs at Lot 1868 La Parfaite Harmonie was caught on surveillance camera.According to reports, two young men and a woman visited the shop and purchased a beer, shandy and a malta. At the time, 16-year-old Lavanie Sukram was behind the counter.The surveillance footage seen by this newspaper showed the trio standing outside of the shop, sipping on their beverages. The female then returned to the counter to purchase a Malta. When she was informed that it was finished, she requested a Shandy.When Sukram handed the female robber the Shandy, one of her accomplices grabbed the teenager’s hand and forced himself into the shop, through the little opening at the counter. The other male also did the same while the female stood outside of the shop.Bibi Balram, the teen’s mother explained that she was inside of the house when she heard her daughter screaming on top of her voice. “She was shouting,’Mommy,Wholesale Jerseys, come help me, come help me.’”“When I rushed, I see one of them was already in the shop with my daughter so I run back to hide the three small children but one of the bandits with a gun already had two of them, taking them upstairs. My small daughter hid under the bed so they didn’t see her,” a devastated Balram recalled.The shop owner said that the armed man, who was in the shop, had her daughter lying on the floor while he emptied the cash into a black haversack.“When he see me,Wholesale Jerseys China, he rushed to me with the gun and tried to pull me upstairs but I hold onto a piece of wood and I told him that I don’t have anything. I told them that I buy things from Banks and that I don’t have cash on me,” the shop owner said.According to the businesswoman, when they attempted to scream for help, one of the men fired a shot at her 16-year-old daughter.“He fired a shot at her but the bullet missed her. I think he (gunman) thought that the shot hit her because after the shot was fired, they rush out of the shop,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys,” Balram related.She added, “They tormented my children. They held a gun to their head and were continuously asking for money. My children cannot sleep at nights because of this,” the businesswoman lamented.According to Balram, the men escaped with an undisclosed sum of cash and other valuables.“They had a vehicle waiting on them outside,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping,” the mother of four related.She said that while she was robbed before, Tuesday’s night incident was the worst.“With the last robbery, the men didn’t use a gun but this one, two of them were armed and they really terrorize my little children. They had a gun point to my son’s head,Wholesale Jerseys 2017,” the woman said.Police visited the scene yesterday and took statements from the business woman and her children.