無頭像
yueyrt1Ny9

帖子 26637
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2417
發表於 2018-5-24 00:39 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
"It's all love," Hazel said. "He brought a little thump. He's got some game."
Jefferson didn't talk with the media Tuesday, but earlier in camp said he wanted the receiving corps to follow his lead.
Among the new assistants under first-year coach Gase, Jefferson has caused the biggest buzz in camp with his fiery approach. He's a holler guy and then some, challenging players to match his energy. Jefferson runs routes in practice and goes nose to nose with players while talking trash.
At Gase's urging, Jefferson used a padded blocking shield. Even so, the collisions were jarring.
DAVIE, Fla. (AP) — It's been 13 years since Shawn Jefferson played in the NFL, and he looked a little out of shape Tuesday in his helmet, shoulder pads and baggy sweat pants while taking part in blocking drills at Miami Dolphins training camp.
"I noticed when Jakeem got up there, he was like, 'All right, we're done,'" Gase said. "He didn't want to go against Jakeem."
Don't expect the 38-year-old head coach to take part.
Now he's coaching a talented corps that includes 1,000-yard receiver Jarvis Landry, 2015 first-round draft pick DeVante Parker and speedy Kenny Stills.
Those who can't, teach. The 47-year-old Jefferson's hands-on tutorial left him sprawled on a mat with players half his age. But he made his point and the receiving corps seemed to love it.
Jefferson called a halt when eager rookie receiver Jakeem Grant lined up opposite him,Wholesale Jerseys.
Jefferson played from 1991 to 2003 for the Chargers, Patriots, Falcons and Lions, and made 470 career receptions. He has been an NFL coach since 2005 and was with the Titans the past three years.

"I'm a go-getter,NFL Jerseys China, and I want my group to be go-getters," Jefferson said. "They have to be the first ones to storm the beach. When the ship is listing, they have to right the ship. I put a lot of pressure on those guys, so when we get to the game, there's no pressure. We never want to feel it; we want to apply it."
"There's no chance I'd ever do that," Gase said.
"It's exciting to see a coach who cares about his players,Cheap Jerseys Outlet," third-year pro Matt Hazel said. "He's got some game. Hopefully,Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys, we can do it again tomorrow."
"I went up to him before he did it,Cheap Jerseys China," Gase said, "and he kind of had this look in his eye like, 'I might be getting a little too old for this.'"
Gase has called Jefferson "psychotic," meaning it as a compliment. But taking part in a full-contact drill was something new.
Coach Adam Gase said Jefferson, the Dolphins' receivers coach, seemed hesitant about fulfilling a pledge to show his players how to block a safety downfield.