標題: China NBA Jerseys last
無頭像
VxvesP0v

帖子 11567
註冊 2017-10-11
用戶註冊天數 2382
發表於 2018-5-24 00:17 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
…gets six monthsDwayne Philadelphia, 45, of East Ruimveldt Housing Scheme,Cheap Jerseys, was on Monday sentenced to six months in jail, by acting chief Magistrate Priya Beharry, for stealing a washing machine from his employer, Rafik Hamed.The court was told that on February 24, last, Hamed secured the machine in his house and went out. It was upon his return that he learnt that his handyman (Philadelphia) had made off with the article. The matter was subsequently reported to the police.Lawmen were able to apprehend the accused, who was in possession of several parts of the said machine. Consequently, Persaud was arrested and taken into custody.While his case was being heard by Magistrate Beharry, Philadelphia exclaimed, “My worship I did take de machine cause I wanted to leave that company,Cheap NFL Jerseys, but Mr. Hamed was not letting me, so I decided to thief de ting so I can get knock off,Cheap Jerseys From China, that’s de only way I woulda be allowed to leave that job.”His explanation caused the entire court to erupt into laughter.The plaintiff,China Jerseys Cheap, Rafik Hamed, who was present in court yesterday, said that the accused was employed by him for several months,Wholesale NHL Jerseys, but left to work somewhere on the West Bank of Demerara, only to return six weeks ago seeking employment.Hamed stated that he re-employed him.After listening to the plaintiff’s explanation,Wholesale NBA Jerseys, Magistrate Beharry sentenced the accused.