標題: Jerseys Wholesale 4997
無頭像
yueyrt1Ny9

帖子 26637
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2388
發表於 2018-5-23 15:15 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
He then raved about Wilfork's work in Houston and his career overall. O'Brien says: "To play nose tackle in this game at such a high level for that many years,Cheap Jerseys Store, to me it's incredible. (In) those positions there is physical, violent contact on every play."
Coach Bill O'Brien was caught off-guard when told Wilfork was contemplating retirement,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, saying: "Wow ... he hasn't spoken to me about that."
The Texans host Oakland on Saturday in a wild-card playoff game,Cheap NFL Jerseys Store.
Wilfork,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, in his 13th NFL season, has started 15 games this season for Houston. He is in his second year with the Texans after spending his first 11 years with the Patriots, where he won two Super Bowls.

The 35-year-old Wilfork says: "I've been thinking about it. I'm not saying I will do it,Cheap NFL jerseys China, and I'm not saying that I won't do it. But it's definitely not off the table."
HOUSTON (AP) — Houston veteran nose tackle Vince Wilfork is considering retirement after this season.