標題: Wholesale Jerseys son
無頭像
VxvesP0v

帖子 11567
註冊 2017-10-11
用戶註冊天數 2379
發表於 2017-11-12 20:24 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
The teenaged suspect in the murder of schoolboy Anfernee Bowman on Monday has surrendered to police.Suspect: Samuel CorneliusSamuel Cornelius walked into the East La Penitence Police Station just after noon yesterday in the company of Attorney-at-Law Mark Waldron.Cornelius went into hiding shortly after the altercation with Bowman just outside the South Ruimveldt residence of Dennis Patterson who holds Mathematics classes that both youths attended.Kaieteur News understands that the suspect has given a statement and was subsequently taken to the Diamond Diagnostic Centre for medical attention last night.It is not yet clear what the suspect was treated for,Cheap Soccer Jerseys China, but there is speculation that he might have been injured in Monday night’s fatal incident.A woman, who went to the aid of the wounded Bowman, said that he was armed with a knife and was pursuing the suspect when he collapsed.Beryl Greene’s son operates a stall in the Aubrey Barker Street,Cheap Jerseys League, South Ruimveldt area where Bowman was stabbed at around 18:30 hrs on Monday.She said that she was the first person to render assistance but did not see when he was wounded.The vendor’s story seems to confirm reports that both youths were armed when the altercation occurred.However, the police recovered a solitary weapon – a sharpened screwdriver– at the scene of the stabbing and later identified it as the murder weapon.Bowman’s family members are insisting that their son was unarmed and that the 18-year-old suspect was the aggressor. The discovery of a single weapon seemed to support their belief.The suspect was believed to have been armed with the screwdriver, which police reportedly recovered in the area.The vendor, Beryl Greene, who said that she went to the aid of the wounded Bowman,Cheap Jerseys From China, told Kaieteur News that she always keeps an eye on the students who mill around on Aubrey Barker Street after classes.On Monday evening, the vendor said she was at her son’s roadside stand when a number of students exited Mr. Patterson’s residence.Greene said that she saw when one of the students sprinted across Aubrey Barker Street into nearby Mittelholzer Street, North Ruimveldt. According to the vendor, another student, who was wearing a white shirt and blue trousers,Jerseys NFL Cheap, sprinted in the same direction.Dead: Anfernee BowmanShe said that the second student’s clothes were bloodstained. Greene said without considering her own safety, she began to run behind the second student.“I didn’t think of my life. I run behind he and I say ‘where the hell you going?” He spin round, and then he collapse in my arms. I start say, ‘Son,Cheap NBA Jerseys China, son, what happen,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, because I realize that he was going into shock. I start holler ‘help, help’, and when I start scream people start come (to assist).”According to Greene, while the lad was not bleeding heavily, she realized that he was badly injured. He was not speaking and his eyes were ‘turning up.’Reports indicate that the killing stemmed from a confrontation over a female student.And up to late last night the police had not notified the dead youth’s parents that the prime suspect had surrendered.