標題: Wholesale China Jerseys TUCBER PARK
無頭像
VxvesP0v

帖子 11567
註冊 2017-10-11
用戶註冊天數 2410
發表於 2017-11-12 01:09 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
TUCBER PARK,Cheap NFL Jerseys, NEW AMSTERDAM – A well-known head teacher in New Amsterdam was diagnosed with retinal detachment,Cheap Jerseys From China, a condition described as a medical emergency and needs immediate surgery.Beverly Tucker-HazelwoodHead Teacher of Rose Hall Estate Primary School,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, 53-year old Beverly Tucker-Hazelwood of Lot 22 Tucber Park,Cheap Jerseys USA, New Amsterdam said the finding was made on October 6 at a private institution in Georgetown. She claimed that she also has cataract in both eyes along with slight traces of glaucoma in the left. The educator said she needs US$6,China Jerseys Cheap,000 to undergo a surgical procedure in Trinidad where her appointment is scheduled for October 25.The Head Teacher did not seek the service of the National Ophthalmology Centre at Port Mourant. “I learnt they do not have this type of service there. Last year I visited there with a patient and we encountered some communication problem. There was language barrier and we left there not satisfied.”The family consulted a hospital in Trinidad and an estimate was sent to Guyana. The cost of the surgery is US$3,Cheap Hockey Jerseys,000 and miscellaneous expenses including airfare and hotel accommodation would account for the difference.Her problem was first discovered at age 14 when she was told she was myopic. Throughout the years her sight continued to deteriorate and finally in September this diagnosis was made. At the time she was experiencing blurred vision in the right eye and this immediately led to her visiting an ophthalmologist in New Amsterdam. A second opinion was sought days later and both doctors came up with the same diagnosis. She said eye drops were prescribed for the left side after undergoing laser treatment but nothing was given for the right. “Dr. Jian said I must seek medical attention overseas because the service is not available in Guyana.”Mrs. Beverly Tucker-Hazelwood has to her credit more than 30 years as a teacher. She began her career at the Queenstown Home Economics Center on the Essequibo Coast at the age of 17. After serving for 18 months she moved on to St. Agnes Primary School at Danielstown also in Essequibo and two years later the Sparta Primary in the same county. In 1979 she joined the staff of Maria’s Lodge Nursery.In 1981 she left the Cinderella County and moved to the Ancient County where she started working at the Gaceline Nursery School in New Amsterdam which was subsequently dissolved a few months later. The students were transferred to the Viola Nursery School and so was she. Three years later she was sent to the Smythfield Nursery after completing the formal in-service nursery training programme.In 1990 she took up the position as head teacher of the St. Mary’s Nursery and held that post until 1997 when she requested a transfer to the primary level. Shortly after she was seconded and placed at St. Therese’s Primary. The following year she moved on to the Rose Hall Estate Primary as senior mistress. In September 2009 she was appointed head teacher.“My sight means a lot to me. I am an educator. The children in my charge depend on me. I am appealing to the general public to assist me to undergo this surgery. I have touched the lives of thousands of children over the last three decades and there is so much more I can do for Guyana’s children but I need your help to make this all possible.”All contributions can be made to account number 752-387-1 at the Republic Bank. Persons can also contact Mrs. Beverly Tucker-Hazelwood on 333-5747 or 617-9402.