標題: Authentic Jerseys Cheap 14104
無頭像
yueyrt1Ny9

帖子 26637
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2388
發表於 2017-11-9 01:53 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
"Gary Barnidge is probably one of my most favorite players I've ever coached," Browns offensive coordinator John DeFilippo said. "He's the same guy every day. He's productive. He works. He keeps his mouth shut. If you give him a coaching point,cheap jerseys nfl wholesale, he takes it to heart and it shows on the field."
BEREA, Ohio (AP) — The Browns weren't about to let Gary Barnidge slip through their hands.
Beyond his on-field production,NFL Jerseys China, Barnidge, who signed with the Browns as a free agent in 2003, is also active in the community. He was recently named as the team's Walter Payton Man of the Year for his extensive off-field charity work.
The tight end having an unexpected breakout season as a pass catcher and playmaker decided not to test the free agent market and signed a three-year contract extension on Thursday with Cleveland.
"That's the thing, free agency is the unknown," he said, explaining his decision to sign the deal.
"Amazing guy," Barnidge said of Haslam. "He's got what it takes to turn things around here and I believe he wants to."
He leads the Browns with 60 receptions for 812 yards and seven touchdowns. Not bad for a guy who entered the season with 44 career receptions and three TDs.
"You might get more, you might get less," he said. "You don't really know what's going to happen and I'm very appreciative that the Browns gave me that chance here and I wanted to repay them."
Barnidge has been one of the only bright spots in an otherwise forgettable season for the Browns (2-10), who have dropped seven straight games and appear to be headed toward yet another winter of tumult and turnover.
"He probably leads the league this year in balls you think you can't catch, but he sticks that hand up there and he brings it down," he said. "I'm just so happy for Gary because me and him are in the same situation with not playing last year and coming in and having breakout seasons."

Barnidge played five seasons — missing one year with a broken ankle— behind Pro Bowl tight end Greg Olsen in Carolina and was in Jordan Cameron's shadow for two years in Cleveland.
"He's coming in there blocking, catching, incredible catches," said wide receiver Travis Benjamin, another potential free agent.
The 30-year-old said he's happy in Cleveland and believes better days are ahead for the Browns.
Barnidge recently initiated a meeting with team owner Jimmy Haslam and came away convinced the Browns have a bright future,Cheap Jerseys From China.
With this season already sunk, Barnidge signing was the Browns' first move toward a turnaround.
Financial terms of the deal were not immediately disclosed,Cheap Authentic Jerseys.
Barnidge has also had a flair for the spectacular. He's made two circus catches,Cheap NFL Jerseys Supply, one a juggling grab in San Diego, the other a touchdown at Baltimore he trapped with his legs.