標題: http://www.airmaxfantasy.us.com/Asics/ 7617
無頭像
yueyrt1Ny9

帖子 26637
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2438
發表於 2017-11-8 07:26 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
"I believe he's got a legitimate chance to play," Harbaugh said.
"It's really just about getting to the point where I feel like I can go out there and sufficiently throw the ball," Flacco said. "I guess that a little bit of rest right now is probably the best thing."
This year, he's completed 62 percent of his passes for 1,589 yards and five touchdowns. He's been picked off four times.
"I have a little shoulder soreness,Wholesale Hockey Jerseys," he said. "A little bit of rest right now is probably the best thing."
Flacco started in 137 consecutive games before torn knee ligaments forced him to miss the final six games of the 2015 season,Cheap MLB Jerseys China.
The injury occurred last Sunday during a 27-23 loss to the New York Giants. Flacco said he didn't feel any pain until after the game,China NBA Jerseys.
When asked about the results of an MRI,Cheap NFL Jerseys, Flacco replied, "It's nothing to worry about."
Coach John Harbaugh says Flacco could face the Jets (1-5) even if he doesn't practice this week,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale.
The plan is to rest his arm until it feels better, even if it takes right up until Sunday.
OWINGS MILLS, Md. (AP) — Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco missed practice Wednesday with a right shoulder injury but expects to play Sunday against the New York Jets.

Baltimore (3-3) will be seeking to end a three-game skid. If Flacco can't play, backup Ryan Mallett will start.