標題: Cheap Jerseys 24-year-old Kelson Harding said
無頭像
VxvesP0v

帖子 11567
註冊 2017-10-11
用戶註冊天數 2394
發表於 2018-4-7 01:33 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
-victim’s sons use Internet to express griefAs the men who killed their father remain on the run,Cheap NFL jerseys China, the sons of slain Canadian,Cheap NFL Jerseys, Rawle Alexander Harding,Cheap NFL Jerseys, are turning to the internet to express their outrage and their sense of loss over his death.In a statement posted on Facebook on Thursday, 24-year-old Kelson Harding said: “Yea,Cheap Jerseys Online, they kill ma (my) daddy, my heart weeps with pain at this time. Please say a prayer for me”.He questioned God. “Why Lord did you have to take him from me” and went on to state “R.I.P Rawle Alexander Harding Senior…I love you so much dad.”On his brother’s Facebook wall he states the popular belief that things happen for a reason but noted that he too questions God “I said to God it would help ease the pain if we knew what the reason was…!”He added “I hate murderers and I hate thieves…. they can all go to hell and burn.”As part of his anger and hurt he wished only the worse for his father’s killers.Kelson Harding and his brother, Rawle Alexander Harding (Junior) reside in Canada.Kelson,Cheap Jerseys From China, who posted that his father was born on December 24, 1965 and was shot and killed on March 4 states “Rest in peace my Dad…Dad I love u (you) and I always will.”Harding was gunned down last Wednesday night and stripped of his jewellery while visiting the Cool Square night spot in West Ruimveldt.The brazen attack by the young gunmen was recorded on surveillance cameras at the popular night spot.Police have examined the footage and there are reports that they may have identified at least one of the gunmen.However,Cheap NFL Jerseys Stitched, up to press time last night Harding’s killers were still at large.