標題: Cheap Jerseys From China the other day
無頭像
VxvesP0v

帖子 11567
註冊 2017-10-11
用戶註冊天數 2396
發表於 2018-4-4 13:25 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Vendors operating at Stabroek Market are peeved that almost one year later; they are still to retrieve $8,NFL Jerseys Wholesale,000 posted as bail to the Mayor and City Council (M&CC).This could be part of over $2m allegedly stolen by a now dead constabulary officer.Lance Corporal Compton Joseph had committed suicide about a week after being accused of stealing the money. However,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, his action is apparently haunting City Hall.Men who were freed on loitering charges last May say that the Council is deliberately withholding their bail money and is giving them the ‘royal run around’.They claim that efforts to get their money back have been blocked with unprofessional responses from administrative members and the Constabulary quarters.Rudolph Thorne told Kaieteur News last week that he had gone to the City Constabulary on several occasions. A week after the court matter had concluded, Thorne said that he had gone to the City Constabulary with his Identification card and bail receipt in an attempt to retrieve his money.However,Cheap Jerseys Store, instead of getting his money, Thorne said a constabulary officer took away his bail receipt and instructed him to return in 21 days. This was done,Cheap Jerseys From China, but when the Constabulary failed to reimburse the cash, he took his complaint to the acting Town Clerk Carol Sooba, hoping for some redress.The encounter with the Council Administrative head instead led to a heated argument since he alleged that the acting Town Clerk advised, “If you want ya bail money you must go in the office and tek it out”.When Kaieteur News contacted the Town Clerk via telephone,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, she refuted the claims of the vendors. She said,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, “I don’t know anything about their bail money. They didn’t give me their bail money”.? She said that there were some problems with bail monies last year. “I don’t know if they fall in that category”.She said, “One very disrespectful person, the other day, came to the City constabulary. While I was getting out of my car, he rushed up to me in the presence of my security and started to verbally abuse me”.“I told him that he cannot speak to the Town Clerk like that and he said ‘you can carry you so and so because you have to pay me my money.’”The Town Clerk opined that the man could be one of the persons denied their money.Kaieteur News understands that there is an excess of $2M in bail money missing. “The Constabulary is not supposed to have that amount of money at their base. Bail money is supposed to be deposited with the Treasurer’s Department,” said Sooba.