標題: Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping 7565
無頭像
yueyrt1Ny9

帖子 26637
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2439
發表於 2018-4-2 12:59 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Reed, meanwhile, still is dealing with the effects of a concussion that forced him to miss last week's 27-20 victory over Philadelphia.
ASHBURN,NFL Jerseys Wholesale, Va. (AP) — Washington Redskins wide receiver DeSean Jackson and tight end Jordan Reed missed practice Thursday, putting their availability for this week's game at the Detroit Lions into question.

Rookie linebacker Su'a Cravens,Jerseys NFL Cheap, who also missed the game against Philadelphia with a concussion,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, was a full participant in practice on Thursday.
He was injured in Week 5 against Baltimore, but said later he stayed in the game after hitting his head.
Coach Jay Gruden said it was "not a setback" for Reed, but the medical staff thought "it was best to keep him out." Gruden added that Reed will be evaluated again by an independent neurologist on Friday.
This is the sixth documented concussion for Reed in his professional and college career. He signed a $46.75 million, five-year contract extension in the offseason.
Jackson, who leads Washington (4-2) with 333 yards receiving, has a sore left shoulder and also sat out Wednesday.
"I'm always counting myself in. ... I want to play and I think I'm going to be able to," Jackson said. "It's nothing too serious, but still,China Jerseys Wholesale, it's enough to hold me back from practicing and being out there with the rest of the guys."
Reed, whose 33 catches are the most on the Redskins,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, was out Thursday after participating in practice a day earlier while wearing a yellow, non-contact jersey.